Bonus Intimate Moments : "The Car Heats Up"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So....did you miss Erik and Roan? And their adventures? If so, please read on as we see how they lighten up and heat up their romance in a CAR! lol Just a short one, if that's okay :-) Cheers.

************************************************************************************** 

ROAN'S POV

AFTER A BUSY DAY SHOPPING AT THE MALL, I finally finished everything I had to do, after all Christmas is around the corner and all that I need to buy gifts for are well accounted for. The kids are with my mother and Erik was supposed to pick me up after I am done shopping. He said he was parked at the 1st lower level parking of the mall and gave me direction exactly where he was. 

I was just dressed in a casual short pink chiffon dress that clings to my body as I walk. My Tory Burch flats and my Chanel purse in tow plus a couple of shopping bags full of items, the Christmas gifts for everybody. Shopping is tiring, and boy, I was tired.

I looked around before I saw our car, and saw Erik's figure inside. 

I knocked on the window on the passenger side, and he quickly saw me and opened up the passenger side door and popped the trunk open.

"Hi love...how was shopping?" Erik asked. I saw he was just wearing his sweats, and white shirt. And I tell you, whenever he is just wearing white shirt he looks more attractive and it makes me feel warm inside. I swallowed before I answered, "Uhmm it was alright, tiring..but I am done ..at least.."  I said as I turned to put the shopping bags at the trunk, closed it and walked back to the front seat beside him.

It was almost 7 in the evening, the parking lot is not too full of cars and we were at the corner of the parking level.

"You look gorgeous wife..." he said, looking at me from head to foot.

"I missed you,too if that's what you are trying to say," I said to him as I pushed myself closer to him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. 

"Right, I missed you is what I am saying, and you are indeed gorgeous as always.."  he said.

I was about to straighten up and go back to my seat and fasten my seatbelt, but instead he pulled me to his lap and soon I was straddling him.

My heartbeat started to beat faster than usual, the thought of doing it in the car was something we talked about before jokingly, but we never had the chance to do it. Maybe tonight is THAT night.

He kissed me hard as he pulls my dress up and pulled my underwear down. I was already gasping just with the thought and now, actually doing it. Anxious somebody might see us but at the same time excited and getting more aroused as it is about to happen!

I felt his finger massaging me there while his other hand masterfully unhooked my bra and now massaging my breast.

I can feel the warmth flooding over me- inside me about to explode. I can feel his hard body pressed against mine, and I know he,too is very much excited and fully aroused with what we are about to do.

I helped Erik so I can feel him and guided him inside me. I adjusted myself on top of him..and soon enough I feel him inside me.. as he slipped inside me in one swift move and soon we are gliding together up and down, making the car heat up with our own explosive breaths and moans.

"ohhhh Roan...."  he said as he pushed my dress up allowing him access to my breast, soon his mouth is over one of my nipples, while his other hand cupped the other. I can feel him fully inside me, we can't seem to get enough of each other, our bodies fit perfectly. We kissed each other hungrily as we continued in a rush motion - just wanted this so bad but wanted it over,too - as we don't want to get caught with our clothes down.

I felt the rush of blood and I know that soon enough I am reaching that peak.

"EEErrrik...I..ahmmm ..." unable to finish my sentence as everything seem so fast and both of us reaching that bliss together.

Ahhhhhh  he said as he buried his face on my chest. 

I caressed his hair as I gather myself back together and straightened up. I moved back to my seat and put my seatbelt on as I urged him to go home.

"We'll continue it later at home sweetie...I am not really done with you yet...I still want to taste you more" Erik said to her, his eyes are still full of raw need of me.

I smiled and said, "Of course, kamahalan...I am looking forward to that...now let's head home before we get arrested.." I said laughing.

He agreed, nodded and said, "If we will be in jail together that's fine - doing it inside a cell seem not to be such a bad idea at all...as long as we are together warden...as long as we are together..." he said, and added.."But THAT was HOT...I love it ...and I.Love.You..."  he said sweetly.

"And I love you,too my hot and sexy husband..." I replied.

Erik started the car and soon we're out of the parking, and off the road to go home. 

From now on I will have a different view of parking garages or parking areas for that matter. It is mine, and Erik's little secret.

The car tryst was something unexpected, but sometimes unexpected things are great and proved to be exciting - if not dangerous and nerve-racking at the same time!