Chapter 31

After dinner with Joaquin and Antoine, Roan and Erik decided to stroll along the Champs Elysses. It was a nice night- fall is nice in Paris. They were walking hand in hand going to the direction of Arc De Triomphe. They passed by some cinemas and Erik thought it was a good idea to watch a movie.

"Hon, nood tayo ng movie. Halika," she pulled Roan's hand as they went inside the UGC.

They watched the movie : "To Rome With Love," it was a Woody Allen movie.

After the movie they went back to the apartment and called it a night- they had a nice night and tomorrow is the fashion show.

The day after tomorrow they planned to go shopping and get pasalubong for the kids and their parents.

"Good night warden- I had a wonderful night..i love you," as he kissed Roan on her forehead slipping under the sheets.

"Goodnight kamahalan, thank you din. For following me- I am happy you're here with me. I love you,too," as she hugged him.

"Tulog na tayo hon...if you keep talking like that- baka hindi tayo makatulog tonight, may show ka pa naman tomorrow," he said chuckling.

"Oo nga alam mo namang i can't resist you hon ," she smiled.

"Ditto hon..night," as he held her in his arms and closed his eyes.

Roan moved closer leaning her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

"Oh, she just loves and feel secure being in his arms like this.." she thought.