Ch. 24: Tartarus

Asami
The League and I meet up in the common room at midnight.

I go to each of our individual rooms and teleport them to the common room.

"We should go visit All for one at Tartarus. I miss him. Its been almost 2 days. He was there to help all of us. He helped me become the person I am today. Even if we aren't villains anymore... I feel like if I never see him most of me will go away with him." I say.

Some tears roll down my face.

Tuyo wipes it off of my face.

I thank him.

We all get up and before we can leave we hear someone clear their throat.

We all turn around.

I see class1A.

"Where are you guys going!?" Iida asks.

"We're not telling you. You wouldn't understand and it's nothing that concerns you guys. Go back to bed. We'll be back later." I say.

Before we can be grabbed I teleport us to Tartarus.

We're escorted to All for one's cell.

We're let in but there's glass separating us.

"Hello... Master. It's nice to see you again." I say.

"It's nice to see you too." He says.

i snap my fingers and the cameras are disabled.

I disintegrate the glass.

Everyone hugs him.

I hug him last.

"We turned good... I know it wasn't the best decision but the League doesn't have to go to prison... If they did... I'd probably become depressed and start going insane and on a massive killing spree. We should probably go. We'll make sure to visit often. Even of we can't always visit. We'll see you later. Goodbye for now... Master." I say.

We bow in respect.

As we're about to leave pro heroes and a lot of police come in the room.

"League Of Villains! Stop right there!" All Might says.

"We were just visiting. Chill out Yagi Toshinori." I say.

I teleport us back to the dorms.

We see the class staring at us.

"Like I said. We're back. We haven't done anything wrong. Chill out. I'll be on the roof if anyone needs me." I say.

I teleport to the roof.

I let my thoughts wander.

After a little bit Tuyo steps out of Kurogiri's portal.

"Hey." I say.

" Hey. " he says.

We sit there in comfortable silence.

"Today's Saturday... You know what that means?" I ask.

he nods.

"I have to take you out on a date. Hopefully we won't get interrupted." Tuyo says .

I hum in agreement.

After a while we go downstairs and eat.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 11/27/19