Ch. 12: USJ Attack

Asami
We all walk out of the portal.

I see everyone from class 1A, Thirteen, and Aizawa.

"We are the L.O.V. or the League Of Villains. We are here to kill All Might. Where is he? We were told that he would be here... That's such a shame. Well... I have an idea. If we kill some of you maybe then he'll show up." I say.

I look over and nod to Kurogiri.

He walks forwards and teleports each student to an area.I

The students are sent to a random location that may make them have an advantage or disadvantage.

I see Aizawa running towards us.

I smirk.

I step up and snap my fingers.

"Kneel and don't move. " I say.

Aizawa kneels and doesn't move.

"Now... What would be the best way to kill you... Oh I know... The most painful and slowest way possible. Burn you." I say.

I walk up to him and let a drop of gold fall on his shoulder.

He screams in pain.

"The more you scream Shota Aizawa... The more painful it will be for you. Your body will slowly burn in my gold. Only I can touch it and only I can take it away. If anyone other than me touches the gold... They will also suffer and burn. That includes someone who looks exactly like me or transforms into me. You screams are making this more fun. I enjoy the sight of blood. I love the scent and taste of blood too. You can try and hold in your screams but eventually... You'll have to scream. You can never hold back your screams of pain... Sure you can try to hide it but in the end... You'll scream so much that you'll lose your voice." I say.

He looks up at me but I walk off to the other groups.

I find me at the conflagration zone and father goes to the flood zone.

I see Mashirao Ojiro fighting by himself.

I teleport behind him.

I kick the back of his knees.

He falls over.

"So weak for a guy with a tail... Prepare to die... Mashirao Ojiro." I say.

He's confused as to why I know his name so I use it to my advantage.

I encase him in red ice.

Luckily red ice can withstand fire.

He stands there and I see the useless villains father had hired on the ground dead.

I teleport back to the center.

I see father's hand on Tsuyu Asui's face.

Aizawa erases father's quirk.

I teleport to them.

I smirk.

"Need some help?" I ask as I walk towards them.

He nods.

"Well... Izuku Midoriya and Minoru Mineta... Let's all watch your dear classmate Tsuyu Asui slowly disintegrate into ashes shall we?" I ask.

I don't wait for their answer.

I immediately put all five fingers on Tsuyu Asui's face.

I male sure Aizawa is looking at me.

"Oh... He erased my quirk... Well.... Nice try Shota Aizawa. My quirk can't be erased." I say.

I activate my quirk and Tsuyu Asui falls to the ground.