Ch. 2: Training/Other Quirks

Asami
I wake up and go to the common room.

I sit on one of the bar stools and before I can even speak, Kurogiri says something.

"Asami. All for one has requested you in the back room." He says.

I nod.

I go to my room and put this on.

I go and put on tennis shoes.

I put my hair in a ponytail.

I come out of my room and go to the back room.

I see Father and Master.

"Go on and train the new quirks I gave you yesterday." Master says.

I nod.

Father lunges at me but I use my teleportation and teleport away from him.

After a while of teleporting, I'm held down by ropes.

I try to burn and freeze the rope but it doesn't work.

After a while father has a few injuries but I have a bit and some decayed skin.

I lunge at him and he tries to decay a bit of my arm but I dodge it.

I loose concentration for a slight moment and I feel 4 fingers on my back.

I feel myself twitching.

I run to the other side and create an ice dome but have enough ice to where you can't see.

I put my hand on the ground and gold drips out.

Burn

It burns through the ground.

Before it can get too deep I pick it up with my fingers.

The gold seeps back into my skin.

I put my hand on the ground once more.

Heal

I watch as the gold fixes the ground.

I pick up the gold as it seeps back into my body.

I sigh.

I remove the ice dome.

"Asami are you ok?" Father asks.

I nod.

I look out of a window and it's dark.

"That's enough training for today." Master says.

I nod.

I run into my room and fall to my bed.

After a while I go downstairs to eat Dinner.

After I finish I go back to my room I get lost in thought about all of my quirks.

15 quirks...

Elements, Teleport, Flight, See Hopes and has any power an angel has, See Nightmares and has any power a demon has as well, Burning and Healing Gold, Dark Red Roses that can kill very easily, Be able to cast spells. Being able to put people to sleep, fall asleep, or make them feel the feeling the song is giving when I sing. Being able to look at a person and know everything about them, and Being able to shapeshift into any animal. Being able to snap and change her clothes or mess with things. Be able to copy a person's quirk if she touches the holder until the touches them or if they touch another person with a quirk while user has other person's quirk the person user stole quirk from will be quirkless until the quirk or quirks are returned.

I have way too many quirks... I hope I don't reveal too many besides the ones Master gave me.

I soon fall asleep.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 11/10/19