Ch. 9: The Gift/Thoughts/Sorry/Jumping

Asami
I wake up and put on the uniform.

I go to Tuyo's room and find him waiting on his bed with his gift.

"Does Momo know your real name?" I ask.

" Yes. She knows that I'm Tuyo Todoroki but she doesn't know I'm a villain. She knows I'm still alive as well. " Tuyo says.

"Ok." I say.

He hands me the gift.

I nod and leave his room.

I teleport to the classroom.

I see Momo.

I walk over to her.

"I'm sorry. I let my rage and jealousy get the best of me. I know it's been exactly 4 years... But... Tuyo Todoroki wanted me to give you this. I don't know what it is I didn't look. Besides Tuyo is my best friend... Congratulations by the way." I whisper in her ear.

I hand her the gift.

"How?" She asks.

" I have my ways. " I say.

I walk off into my seat.

I sit down and let my thoughts consume me.

See? You are going soft.

For the last time I'm not going soft dammit!

Are you sure?

Yes. If I'm forced to be nice to Momo Yaoyorozu for Tuyo's sake then it's fine. If Tuyo's happy with Momo and not me then fine.

You realize that you can never be with Tuyo. Even if you are... He'd never be happy. Unless he's with her.

I know that! I... I'm still jealous ok!? I still want to kill her! I want to make her jealous and end up heartbroken! But I can't! Tuyo will fucking hate me if I do! I can't do that!

Well... You could match her up with Shoto... They'd be good together... Then you could be with Tuyo.

No. It's wrong. I can't do that.

Fine. Whatever floats your boat... Softie.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME! I AM NOT GOING SOFT! I'M ONLY DOING IT SO TUYO CAN BE HAPPY ALRIGHT!

You're still soft no matter what you think.

"JUST FUCKING SHUT UP! I AM NOT GOING SOFT ALRIGHT! IF HE'S HAPPY AND I'M NOT THAN THAT'S ALL THAT FUCKING MATTERS! JUST SHUT UP!"

If Tuyo is happy and I'm not... That's all that matters just leave me alone.

Ok... Fine... Wanna be pathetic little extra... Wanna be hero.

I'M NOT WANTING TO BE A FUCKING HERO! I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE IT'S MY JOB ALRIGHT!?

Whatever.

Just leave me alone.

Fine... Softie

I snap.

I bolt up and start pacing the room.

I touch Katsuki Bakugo's arm and receive his quirk.

I start exploding things in the room.

I return his quirk.

I feel liquid starting to fall in my hand.

I look down.