Ch. 8: The Meeting/4 Years... Almost/Thoughts

Asami
I teleport to outside of the principal's office.

I open the door and sit down.

I wait for the slow pokes.

After an hour they finally walk in.

"I didn't expect PRO HEROES to be so slow. I've been here for an hour." I say.

They gawk at me.

"We were looking for you!" Endeavor yells.

I get up.

I stand in front of him and stare at him.

I let a little bit of killing intent out.

And by a little I mean tons.

Everyone in the room shivers except me.

I dump water on him and sit back down.

"So... Miss Yamanaki, tell us why you wanted to kill miss Yaoyorozu." Nezu asks.

" I have my reasons. I'm not telling you. so don't even bother bringing Hitoshi Shinso in here to brainwash me. It won't work. " I say.

"Ok... How many quirks do you have?" All Might asks.

"I'm not saying anything. Only the one I've told the girls. Oh and before I do... Bring Izuku Midoriya here. He'll want to know too." I say.

After half an hour of waiting Izuku Midoriya walks in the room.

"Izuku please have a seat. Miss Yamanaki, you may tell us now that Izuku Midoriya is here?" Nezu asks.

I nod.

"Wind manipulation is the only quirk I own and shall say. It can turn me invisible too." I say the last part while looking at Izuku Midoriya and All Might .

"THAT WAS YOU!?" they both yell.

"Of course it was. None of the things I've told you both were lies. I do know. If you two make any mistake, I will not regret yelling it out to the world. You both wouldn't want that... Would you?" I ask.

They both shake their heads.

"Izuku Midoriya... You may leave. You are no longer needed here." I say.

He refuses to move.

"Fine." I say.

I snap my fingers and he's gone.

"where'd you send him?" Aizawa asks.

"His home." I say.

After what feels like years, they heroes snap... Well... Most... Except Nezu.

"JUST ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS DAMMIT!" Aizawa yells.

" No... I'm not saying anything. I need to leave. I've been here way too long. " I say.

I text Kurogiri to pick me up.

K: can't you just teleport?

S: yeah but the heroes I'm stuck in here with probably already know some of the quirks I have. I've been here for too long and I'm tired. But I'll do it so they don't figure out who I live with... Yet. Now just isn't the right time.

K: ok.

I put my phone away.

"See ya... Mother fuckers!" I yell.

Everyone looks at me and I teleport away.

I teleport to the door and fall on my face.

I finally decide to get up.