Ch. 4: First Day

Asami
It's been 2 weeks and I'm in class 1A. It's my first day of school.

I put on the uniform.

I walk out and sigh.

"The skirt is too high up. I can't change it either." I say.

"You'll be fine." Kurogiri says.

I nod.

"I gotta go." I say.

I teleport to UA.

I walk until I reach class 1A.

I sit in the back right corner by the windows.

I look around and no one's here.

I decide to sing.

Ignore the talking parts.

I stop singing as the first person enters.

I see a boy with blonde hair and two black streaks enter with a boy with spiky red hair, a guy with spiky blonde hair, a guy with soda can elbows, a guy with multiple limbs, a guy with grapes on his head and wearing a diaper, a guy with blue hair and glasses, a guy with green broccoli hair, a guy with a tail, a guy who looks too bright, a guy with a pointy head, a guy who looks like a bird, and a guy with fat lips.

Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugo, Hanta Sero, Mezo Shoji, Minoru Mineta, Tenya Iida, Izuku Midoriya, Mashirao Ojiro, Yuga Aoyama, Koji Koda, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Rikkido Sato.

I see the door open again and a guy with half red and half white hair comes in the room.

Shoto Todoroki

After a while the door opens again and a lot of girls walk in.

I see a girl with a crazy looking ponytail, the girl with a brown bob that I rescued, a girl with huge hands, a girl who looks emo, a floating uniform, and a girl with pink skin and horns on her head.I

Momo Yaoyorozu, Ochaco Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, Kyoka Jiro, Toru Hagakure, and Mina Ashido.

I scowl when I see Momo Yaoyorozu.

I manipulate the wind to turn myself invisible.

I head over to Izuku Midoriya's desk.

I lean into his ear.

"I know your All Might's successor, Izuku Midoriya and about One for all. You will die very soon. I suggest you enjoy the time you have on the Earth with your mother, Inko Midoriya, the friends you're about to make, All Might AKA Yagi Toshinori, any pro heroes that are teaching here, repair your friendship with Katsuki Bakugo, and possibly try to find your father, the man who left you and your mother." I whisper.

He looks around to try and see who was just talking to him but sees no one.

I go to my seat and sit down.

I make myself visible again.

Suddenly the door opens again and a caterpillar thingy enters the room.

Shota Aizawa, Eraserhead.

After introducing himself Aizawa gives us gym uniforms and tells us to meet at the training grounds.

I puck mine up and walk to the girl's locker room.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 11/12/19