She likes me more

Here's another idea that popped into my head. Enjoy.

--

"She likes me more for sure," Rod stated.

"I'm pretty sure she likes me more, dude." Brody countered.

"She can't possibly like you more than me. I'm awesome!" Rod boasted.

Brody chuckled. "In what way are you awesome, for her to like you, more than me?"

"I just am. What makes you think she likes you more?" Rod asked.

"Well, the obvious. I'm a water bird just like she is, and an amazing surfer. You don't even like to get your feathers wet." Brody stated matter-of-factly. 

"Ok, I see your point. But she could like me more for some other reason. I... just can't think of one right now." Rod replied.

"Haha. The fact that you can't think of a good reason why she would like you more than me, proves that she obviously likes me more." Brody proudly stated.

"No, she likes me more." Rod countered.

"No, me." Brody fired back.

"No, me." Rod countered again.

Swift then flies into their room.

"What are you guys arguing about?" he asked.

"We're not arguing," Rod replied.

"Yea. We were just having a discussion." Brody added.

"A heated discussion, which is arguing. I could hear you two from down the hall." Swift stated.

Swift notices the cards on the floor and in their hands.

"Don't tell me it was because of a card game."

"Not exactly. It was something Rod said during the game." Brody replied.

"Which was..." Swift pressed for answers

"He was wondering which one of us Penny likes more." Brody replied.

Swift raised an eyebrow curiously at the two.

"And he believes she likes him, more than she likes me. I countered stating she likes me more and why. And... it kinda got out of wing after that." Brody explained.

"Seriously guys? Why would you argue about something like that? Penny's our friend. She likes all of us." Swift stated

"Well, yea. But, she might like one of us more than the rest of us." Rod stated.

"Well, if you really want to know just ask her," Swift stated the obvious action to take.

Penny then comes into the room.

"Hi, guys. What's up?" Penny asked enthusiastically.

"Hey, Penny. Perfect timing. Rod and Brody want to ask you something." Swift stated, not missing a beat.

"Swift!" Rod and Brody exclaimed at the bluejay for ratting them out. Swift simply smiled at them with his wings folded

"What is it?" Penny asked.

"Well..." Rod started.

"We were wondering..."Brody added

"Which of us do you like the most." Rod finished.

"Between you two or all three of you?" Penny asked.

Rod and Brody smiled as their eyes lit up. Swift was quick to notice.