Together?

"Are you sure there isn't anything going on between you two?" Betty asked Swift and Penny.

"Yes, we're sure." Penny replied. "Why are you even asking us this?"

The cadets where seated in front of the Lemon Shack having a snack.

"I dunno. Maybe it's because I'm always seeing you two together." Betty replied. 

"You sit next to each other, stand next to each other. And I'm not talking about when Rod and Brody are gone for some special training. Even now, you're sitting next to each other between the two of them. I have more, but this is just a summary of what I've seen. So, again. Is there something going on between you two?" she stated.

"We're just friends, Betty." Swift replied. "And I don't think we even realized that."

"Yea. I didn't even realize it. I guess it just happens." Penny added in agreement.

"Alright. If you say so. But I still think there's something going on between you two." Betty said, dropping the subject. "I have to go anyway. I'll see you cadets later." she finished, then took off.

The cadets watched her leave.

"I didn't think anybody noticed." Swift and Penny both thought.

---

Hope you guys liked this first snippet. There's more to come, so stay tuned. XD