Disapproval

This one has been bothering me for the past three days. It just wouldn't leave my head. And we all know what needs to be done for it to go away. 
Enjoy, guys.

---

"You're joking, right?" Baddy asked. "Please say you're joking."

"Ok. I'm joking." Betty replied.

Baddy gave her an annoyed look.

"What? You said to say it." Betty replied with a grin.

"I can't believe this!" Baddy exclaimed as he paced back and forth in their cave in front of Betty. "How could you even think of going out with that... that chicken!" he yelled.

"Actually, he's a rooster." Betty calmly replied.

"I DON'T CARE! IT'S THE SAME THING!" Baddy yelled as he stopped in front of her. "And not only that; he's a CADET!!"

"So what?" Betty stated.

"So what?! It's a disgrace and an embarrassment! I forbid you from being with that loser." Baddy ordered.

"What are you? Our parents? You can't tell me who I can and can't be with." Betty countered. "Unless you can somehow convince me or Rod to stop seeing each other, it's not gonna happened."

"Fine then! Call him and let me talk to him." Baddy stated.

Betty got out her phone and called Rod directly. Baddy snatched the phone from her when it began to ring. Rod didn't take long to answer.

"Hey Bet-"

"Now listen here chicken!" Baddy yelled, cutting him off.

"Rooster!" Rod exclaimed.

"I don't care! I forbid you from seeing my sister. You are not allowed to be with her! Do you understand me?!" Baddy yelled into the phone.

"Is that all? Sure, no problem." Rod replied.

"Wait... really?" Baddy asked a bit surprised.

"Sure. I'll stop seeing her... *pause* when she stops coming after me." Rod cheekily replied.

"Why you!" Baddy said in annoyance.

Betty burst out laughing.

Baddy growled in annoyance and defeat. "Fine! Be like that!" he tossed the phone behind him and Betty caught it, still giggling. She looked at the phone.

Rod chuckled. "So, he found out, huh?"

"Yup." Betty replied, still smiling.

"And he's not taking it well, just as we thought." Rod added.

"Nope. But he'll come around eventually." Betty replied.

"No I won't!" Baddy yelled from somewhere in the cave.

Betty and Rod laughed.

"Anyway, I have to go, Betty. We have an early lesson tomorrow and it's getting late." Rod said.

"It's ok. I understand. Goodnight. Love ya." Betty told him.

"Love you, too. Goodnight." Rod said, before ending the call.

Baddy repeated their 'love you's' in a mocking disgusted tone while making gagging noises.

Betty simply giggled at this, as she found it kinda amusing.

--

Hope you guys enjoyed it.