10 Carlos' Ending

"(Y/n), come on!"

"(Y/n), we have to go, please!"

I shook my head and held a stern glare towards the Pirate, quickly turning around and running off into the pipe, Mal ended up kicking the bridge into the water, so that Uma couldnt follow us. I quickly ran off behind Carlos, as we got out the tube Lonnie stood by it.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good"

I decided to compliment her as me and Carlos made our way over to the limo "Nice work out there Lonnie" Carlos opened the door to the limo"Come on Dude, hop in" Dude was quick to get in as Carlos said"Oh, now you listen to me."

I laughed a bit and was quick to get in myself as Carlos sent a smile my way. I heard more people coming over as Carlos said"Come on, Evie. Get in." I watched Evie and Carlos get inside, Carlos took the seat next to me as Dude sat on my lap.

Carlos was quick to grab my hand and kiss the top of it"I'm so glad your okay, your not hurt right?" I smiled at him and shook my head"No I'm fine Carlos, I'm not hurt anywhere" he sighed and gave my hand a tight squeeze"Good"

Ben and Mal got in the limo as I heard the trunk shut, and Lonnie got in the front passenger seat next to Jay. We started to move as Carlos let go of my hand to wrap his arm around me, pulling me close to him.

"I'm not letting you leave me like that again"

He whispered as he kissed the top of my head, the ride was silent until Ben spoke up.

"I'm really sorry that things didn't go the way you wanted them to."

"I mean... As long as your safe, that's..." Mal started panting some more to catch her breath.

"I mean, at least I got to see the isle. They're my people, too." He paused for a second "Uma helped me see that."

"Ben, Uma captures you."

"She's an angry girl with a bad plan."

Mal looked at him shocked as he continued"That's not so different from you when you came to Auradon, Mal."

Mal looked out the window, as did Ben as Dude spoke up.

"Awkward"

"Dude I know you can talk, but it doesn't always mean you should."

I held Dude close to me, as the rest of the ride back was silent.

We now all were walking on campus, Lonnie said"I'll get these back to the gym" Jay said a quick"Thanks" Lonnie responded with"See you later" as she walked off to the gym, swords in hand.

I noticed Jane walking over as I tugged Carlos closer to me, a growl erupted from the back of my throat. Carlos chuckled and put Dude down"Relax, (Y/n), I told you, she's just a friend okay?" I glared at her and didn't respond, causing Carlos to laugh a bit.

"What's so-" Carlos stopped walking as he grabbed my arm, pulling me into him"Hey! Carlos, what-" he shut me up with a kiss, his arms that were now around my waist, tugging me closer to him. As one of my hands went to the back of his neck pulling his face closer to mine, the other found it's way to his hair.

Carlos broke the kiss, as a smile graced his lips"Are you calmed down now?" I sent him a smile as I fake thought about it and then answered"No, I think I'm gonna need a bit more than that"

He chuckled and went back in for a kiss, our lips brushed together when someone cleared their throat. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as Carlos looked down at Dude "yes?"