3

I sat leaning against a tree outside, lost in thought.

'I love Carlos but I just can't be with him right now, I need my space. Plus he hasn't even asked me to cotillion yet, if he really loved me, what's holding him back? Probably Jane, it's because he lo-'

I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone tripped over me, landing face first on the ground causing me to cringe. I realized it was Kion as he sat up and rubbed his jaw in pain, I chuckled"You know we've got to stop meeting like this" he looked over sending a smile my way and laughed.

"I agree, it's not going to well on my part, how was fencing tryouts? Did he make the team?"

I froze at the mention of Carlos, I just brought my legs up to my chest and stared at the ground"Ya...he probably did.."

"Hey.."

Kion sat down beside me"what's wrong?" I shrugged as more thoughts flew through my head "me and Carlos had a fight, and I guess I thought it was best if we took a break for a little while..." Kion wrapped his right arm around my shoulder, pulling me in for a side hug"it's gonna be okay (Y/n), whatever happens I'll always be-"

"(Y/n)!"

I shot my head up to see Evie running over to me, I quickly stood up"Evie, what is it?" She grabbed my hands while saying"Mal went back to the isle, we need to get her back"

"Okay, then I'm coming with you, who's helping?"

"Jay, Carlos, Me, and Ben"

I nodded my head and looked past Evie to see Carlos standing there with a sad look on his face, if only there was rain it would make the look even worse. I quickly walked past Evie over to Carlos, he scoffed"What? So you end things with me, only to cozy up next to him?"

I widened my eyes and shook my head"Carlos, no he-" he cut me off"you know what? Save it. I was going to explain but you don't want to hear me out, so why should I listen to you?" With that he threw his hands in his pockets, turned around and walked off.

'Kion's my cousin, why won't he understand that?!'

Harry

I walked into Curl Up and Dye and looked directly at Dizzy, as she walked towards the cash register with money.

"Fork it over, ya runt"

I stuck my hand out as I watched her smile drop. She handed me the money as I banged on the table with my hook"And the rest of it" she quickly walked towards the register. I leaned on a shelf putting the money I had in my mouth as I stuck out my hand for the rest. She handed me it as I said"Thank you" through the money in my mouth, and turned to walk away.

"Still running errands for Uma?"

I slowly turned around while taking the money out of my mouth."or do you actually get to keep what you steal?"

"Well, well, well"

I was now fully turned around as I looked over at Mal. "What a nice surprise" I started walking towards her as a grin plastered on my face"Hi Harry"

"Just WAIT, until Uma hears your back."

I was now right in front of her as I looked down at her face, I continued "she's never gonna give you back your territory" she just chewed on her gum and responded with "Oh, well, that's okay, cause I will be, taking it"

I brushed my hook through her hair"I could hurt you" once my hook was out of her hair she grabbed my arm, took the gum out of her mouth and stuck it on my hook.

"Not without a permission, I bet"

I let out and angry sigh, as I took my arm away from her and turned around to walk off. Before I left I swiped stuff off the desk angrily, a grin spread across my lips as I bowed towards Mal, exiting the building.