A/N (IM SORRY)

Okay, so first thing is, hi, I'm alive, I was dead for awhile but I'm alive, but still dead idk lol.

Okay, I came here just to tell you guys that I'm sorry I haven't updated in like over a month or two, I think it's two, maybe a month, idk I wasn't keeping track. But lately I just haven't had to motivation to do anything and my mental health has been in a constant downward spiral.

Shit ended up happening, and now me and my mom aren't even talking right now, it fucking sucks. But the chapter is there and I have been working on it best I can, it's partially done, I try to fit at least 1,000 words in each part and it sucks when half the time I just don't feel motivated enough, or I just get writers block.

I'm not gonna stop tho, I'm gonna do the best I can to get the next part out at some point.

But anyway! So the picture up top, ya, I thought it was funny that in my top picks out of ALL the books on Wattpad it shows one of my books as one of them😂

I think that's a sign that I should probably finish this book, I'm really sorry guys, I'm doing the best I can right now, but I promise you that I'm not stopping this series, I'm sticking with it till the end! I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful wrest if the week!