7

Harry

I got dragged off into her quarters, her desk sat in the middle of the room a map in the middle of the desk. Letting go of my arm she sent a smile my way "Just wait Harry." She walked over to the window, looking out it she continued"This time tomorrow, me, you, Gil and the crew will be out of this hell hole, and exploring the wonders of the beautiful sea"

I watched her stare dreamily out at the ocean, as if it's the first time she's ever seen it. Her lips curved up in a smile, leaning on her arms as her hands wrested on the end of the window.

"What did ya wanna talk about?"

She turned to me a bit, her smile diminishing, brows furrowed as she answered "What did she say to you?"

I raised a brow as my hands clenched in anger behind my back"Nothin' really out of the ordinary. She said somethin' about you, but that's it really"

She was now fully facing me, fixing her hat "What. Did. She. Say? Harry." I glared at her, my anger was growing with each passing moment. I gripped my right arm tightly (he still doesn't have his hook on) behind my back, but over all kept quiet.

"Harold Hook. If you don't tell me-"

"Why do ya need ta know tha' bad?! Maybe it's because of the fact tha' ya lied ta me! Tha' was all yer fault Uma! The reason she left is because of you! You're my best friend, how am I supposed ta trust ya if you go an' do some'in like that?!"

Her face immediately fell, she knew exactly what I was talking about. I was angry, no, beyond that, I was pissed, she drove the love of my life away from me, how am I supposed to forgive her for that?

"Harry, I-"

I waved one of my hands in front of me as I cut her of "No, no, I don't wan' ta hear it! Just, just, I-...I need time ta think.." my hands were now fists, as I swiftly turned around and walked out the door, slamming it shut.

'How could she? I trusted her... Uma and Gil are like family...'

I went to my quarters,  grabbed my hook and my hat, I put the hook on my left hand, I walked out the door, as I put my hat on my head.

(Y/n)

"(Y/n)"

I leaned my head back against the pole as I shut my eyes, I can't escape with all these people walking around, maybe by myself I could turn into a lion and run, but the odds of me getting Ben out too, are pretty slim.

"Yeah?"

I felt drowsy and my legs felt numb, standing in the same spot all tied up for what feels like hours, can really take the energy out of you. Not to mention the blow I took to the stomach beforehand has now turned into a bruise as the ropes around my stomach put pressure on it, causing more pain.

"You dated a pirate, look at the sun, what time is it?"

I opened my eyes slowly and scrunched them up "just because I dated him, doesn't mean I'm a fucking sailor." I slightly glared at him out of the corner of my eyes but sighed and said"I'll try tho"

Ben stayed quiet as I stared up and across at the sun"Let's see.." Ben stayed quiet as I thought for a bit"If directly above us is noon, then I'd say about 11 or so..." he sighed in relief, and it went back to being quiet between us. After awhile, Ben spoke again"Hey, (Y/n)?" I rolled my eyes a bit"Yeah Ben?"

"Why don't you just break through the ropes? We could just run and save them the trouble"

I shook my head"Trust me, we can't, look at how many pirates are out here. I know I could make it bc I can fight them off, but the chances of you making it out of here are very slim, you never know what could happen and if Uma finds out that you tried to escape...well, let's just say that nothing good happens."

He sighed"I just wish there was away that we could all just get along, stop all this fighting."

I chuckled"Ben, trust me when I say, villain kids will be villain kids, no matter who they are, there always trying to impress there parents. Why would they change?"

"You and the others changed"

I opened my mouth to say something, but quickly closed it, as I shook my head. 'Ben's right, me and the others changed, but, Uma, Harry And Gil, are a completely different story...'

Suddenly someone jumped down in front of us, as a hook started to stroke underneath Bens chin"Coochie coochie coo" a laugh followed afterwards as I glared over at him. "How's it feel to be the king now, ehy?" My hands turned into fists "Leave him alone Harold!"

He chuckled as he looked over at me, going around the pole, he ended up next to me"I'd watch your tongue, if I were you, lassie" I watched him lick his lips as I questioned him"or what?" he slammed his hook next to my head, I gave him the same bland stare, I wasn't scared of him, Harry doesn't frighten me in the slightest.

Leaning down to my ear he started to say in a husky voice"Or I'll-"

Uma cut him off, pulling him off me while saying"Give it a rest Harry" he sent her a glare as he climbed on the railing"We don't want there missed goods" she continued while taking a seat in front of me and Ben. I glared at her as Harry now hung off a rope ladder while his hook stuck out pointing at Ben "You said that I could hook him!"

She corrected him"I said, at noon" he stared at Ben with an evil look in his eyes, as he got off the rope ladder, he put his pocket watch in front of the two of us "twenty more minutes"

Me and Ben both looked at the watch, then at each other, me and Ben both looked over to Harry as Ben corrected him"That says 11:30" I chuckled at Harry's mistake as he gave Ben a death glare.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through"

Ben looked off to the side a bit as Harry walked over next to Uma."She's not my girlfriend anymore" I looked over to Ben, giving him a sympathetic look.

Uma stared at the two of us as a smirk graced her lips"Leave us alone Harry" he sauntered over to me, he leaned over me against the pole as he gently wrested his hand on my cheek.

"Nineteen minutes to go now..."

He whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine, his eyes lit up in accomplishment as a smirk appeared on his face. "Go!"

Uma gave him an unpleased look as he rolled his eyes at her, and walked away from us.

"I get that you don't deserve this"

Ben said, earning a laugh in response from Uma. "Ben, stop" I whispered to him as Uma responded"this..." now leaning back on her arms she continued"This Island is a prison thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me." She shook her head"cause no ones looking out for me.... it's just me."

"So this isn't your mothers plan?"

"Ben, stop talking..."

"Isn't that her necklace?"

She shook her head some more a grin spread across her lips"My mom doesn't care about me either. Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift.."

"Ouch"

I rolled my eyes 'if he wants to get on Uma's bad side, than so be it.'

"I don't need your pity"

"No, you certainly don't, your very resourceful, I don't see you tied up"

She chuckled in response and got up"alright, so let's trash talk it now"

"I'd rather talk about you"

"Funny, and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes"

"Oh my gods, can you two stop? You sound like two preteens learning about love"

Uma shot back"sounds like you and Harry"

I sent her a glare and rolled my eyes as I tried to scoot away from the two of them.

'Carlos, please get here soon'

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the pole.

'I miss you...'