vamp stuff 2.0

"Quote Yet to be Written"

Jae -

He licked the blood off the needle of his last patron with a grin. His gloves peeled off and were placed in the trash as he cleaned up the work space. Jae's coworker made her way over after closing up for the night. She smiled and helped him clean up as well.

"We got many blood donations today, everyone was raving about your bedside manner again. Would you like to go out for dinner to celebrate?" Beth asked as another of Jae's coworkers made her way over and the three agreed to head out for dinner.

Later that evening, the three met at a local restaurant and got a booth in the back. Jae looked around with confusion, he knew that his co-workers were not making enough money from their job to afford this place. They were secluded from everyone else. His heart began to race as he got nervous, wondering if his identity had been exposed.

"What are you getting for dinner?" Beth asked and Jae quickly responded sheepishly before the waiter disappeared.

They are in awkward silence. Jae would look up to start a conversation to be met with tired eyes. He shrunk back and sipped at the broth, feeling his stomach get heavy. His co-workers excused themselves to the restroom and he looked around.

"Sorry about the wait, we met up with the waiter and ordered us some drinks, is that alright?" Jae shrugged.

Their drinks arrived quickly and they drank in silence. The two ladies began to drink and giggle together. They got up, one coming to Jae's side. He looked at the two and moved further towards the wall.

"If doesn't appear the drugs are working on you so we'll have to do it the hard way." Jae was pinned down by one of the females as the other hit his forehead until his conscious faded.

"The drawing has been completed ma'am, we just need his blood now." Two voices began to walk towards Jae as he regained consciousness.

"Good morning slave, we will be taking your blood now. Do not be afraid, you won't die, yet." The two grinned and tightened the chains on Jae.

Jae tried to look around but his neck was chained down along with his arms and legs. His arms were cut and the blood began to trickle onto the drawing. White turned to red as it began to stain. He began to grow hungry at the sight of blood and his fangs elongated.

"Keep the clamps on his wounds so they stay open, they will likely close anyways but we'll try to keep them open as long as possible." The woman spoke, finally coming into Jae's view and there stood Jan.

"We shall commence the ceremony, everyone get lined up." Beth stood above Jae and grabbed everyone's hands as they stood in a circle.

Jae thrashed on the chains, but his hunger made him weak. He glared and snapped at Beth's ankles. She huffed and took a small step back. With heavy eyes, Jae watched the circle begin to glow dark red.

He winced as a jolting pain shot through him. Jae pulled harder on the chains until a few began to crack. A man on the side began to magically put them back together and Jae continued to fight him. His wounds began to heal as the clamps were pulled off by Jae's free hand.

"You crazy fools! You have no idea what you're doing!" Jae was thrust back against the ground as the witch put his cuff back in place.

The ground began to crumble around the circle, making the witch run and Jae's cuffs disintegrate. He grinned and made his way over to one of the witches, making sure his bite was as painful as he could make it. The guy howled and broke the spell and tried to kick the sacrifice off him. The other witches gasped and tried to remake the circle, but the spell had already been broken.

The glowing ceased and the ground where Jae had just laid collapsed. The ground quivered as a man came out of the hole, immediately mending itself when he did. Jae looked at the man with disgust, they appeared to have summoned some sort of human. He huffed and finished his meal, the witch passed out on the floor.

"Ah it's been awhile since I've been out of hell. Thank you, but you're useless now." The man stretched before flicking his wrist and the witches all disappeared.

Jae laid on the ground, exhausted, but full from his meal. He looked up at the man and yawned, resting his head in his hands. His arm was grabbed and he was yanked up by the man. Jae hissed, flashing his fangs at the man.

"Don't be childish now, but you're very beautiful," the man chuckled and played with Jae's fang, making him weak. "Do you know how they bonded us?" He looked up at the man with a glare and turned away.

The man laughed before wiping the place clean of any magic and took the vampire into a separate room. He placed him down on the bed and gave him a shirt from the closet. Jae pulled off his blood encrusted shirt after the guy turned his back to him. After pulling on the new one he let out a sigh before looking at the shirt with a grin.

"What's your name old man? What's so special about you that those damn witches summoned you using me?"

"My name is Raziel, I used to be one of the archangels of heaven before I was deemed too sinful and was sent to hell." Jae gulped, looking up at the fallen angel.

"Why did they summon you though?" The demon shrugged with a smile.

"The archangels have many abilities normal demons do not. We have to be bonded either by the gods or by blood, that's why I asked." Raziel sat next to Jae who turned away.

"They gave me drinks before knocking me out, I didn't taste blood though." Jae leaned back on the bed and cuddled with a pillow.

"Are you sure? Do you recognize this?" Raziel elongates his nail into a claw and makes a small cut on his finger, holding it up to Jae.

Jae gripped onto his finger like it was life and death. He began to suck on his finger. His fangs elongated and he tried to bite his finger. Raziel pulled it away, receiving a growl from Jae who tried to take it back.

"Hey, this is my finger, not yours," Raziel laughed, "do you want another taste?" Jae nodded, biting his bottom lip with his fangs.

"You have to say please." Jae growled and continued to drink his own blood so he didn't say please.

Jae didn't want to give in to the demon. His blood not only smelled delicious, but it was the best the vampire had tasted. He looked at Raziel who was waiting patiently for his response. Jae grumbled, still wanting his blood.

"Can I please drink your blood?" He whispered, looking down.

"You have to say master." Jae growled and the demon reached up to his neck to cut it for him.

"Fine! Please let me drink your blood, master." Jae growled and was picked up by Raziel.

"You may drink now, dear." The demon grinned and tilted his head to the side.

Jae shuffled in his lap to give him better access to his neck. He reached up and bit into his neck, beginning to shake as he drank his blood. Raziel put his hands on his hips to steady him and rubbed circles with the pads of his thumbs gingerly. His touch made Jae more hungry as he continued to feed.

Once he finished, Jae cleaned up the feeding, smiling when he saw the bite marks remain. He leaned back and the two made eye contact. His body lit aflame at the demon's gaze and he bashfully looked to the side. Feeding was often considered very intimate, and Jae was embarrassed he did it with the demon.

"Come on now, mate. Let's go find the rest of those witches." Raziel picked up Jae and they disappeared.