And I'll Still Hate You Luke

Naomi's POV

"LUUUUUKEE!!!! WAKE UP!" I heard a voice pierce through my peaceful slumber. "LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS!! YOU BETTER BE DOWNSTAIRS AND READY IN TWO MINUTES, MISTER," it rang again. I slowly opened my sore eyes and stretched my back, which hurt like hell. Wait, did I fall asleep on my desk while I was studying?! No, I'm on a bed but ... It's not mine? I noticed my legs were sprawled over somebody else's lap and my arm was clinging on to another. I looked around the room which looked nothing like mine. Finally, I turned my head to the right and saw Luke sleeping peacefully while sitting up.

I remember now! I came into Luke's room so he could help me! Aw, I guess I fell asleep before I could finish a problem. I hope I do good on the exam today ... "LUKE! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I heard Mrs Hemmings' voice coming closer. Uh oh, she can't find out I slept in Luke's bed! AHHH WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO? SHE'S GOING TO THINK I'M AN EROTIC CHILD!

Without a second to spare, I dived under the covers and tried to look as flat and unnoticeable as possible before Mrs Hemmings slammed the door open. "Luke! Do you know what time it is?!" she yelled. Luke grumbled and slid down into the bed, pulling the covers over his head. I panicked and scooted in closer with Luke, hoping Mrs Hemmings would just think he gained a bunch of weight instead of having another person in there. I was squished into him completely but he looked too asleep to notice. "Wake up! Luke!" Mrs Hemmings walked over to the bed. Oh no, please please please don't lift the covers up!

And just as if she read my exact thoughts, I felt her hands grab on to the blanket. In an instant, I gripped the top of the blanket over Luke's head and pulled it up with all my strength to fight against her. My face was wavering over Luke's at a dangerously close distance. It was pretty much impossible not to blush."LUKE! We don't have time for this!" Mrs Hemmings shouted, tugging the blanket even harder. I pulled as hard as I could, trying to match her arm but I couldn't stay focused when Luke was only a couple of centimetres away. It's a good thing he's not awake right now because that'd be really awkward.

And just in time, Luke's eyes fluttered open.

"AAHHHH!" he screamed, sitting up. I quickly fell into his lap and used the blanket to cover me up. I really hope this isn't noticeable ...

"Finally, you're awake! School started half an hour ago," Mrs Hemmings said before I heard her leave the room. When she was far enough, Luke yanked the covers off his lap.

"What are you doing in my bed?!" Luke shouted at me. I quickly sat up.

"Sorry, I fell asleep last night. Now come on, let's go!" I said, just before I leaped out his window into mine.

It was last period and I was eagerly waiting for my maths exam to be handed back to me.

"Here you go, Naomi," my teacher placed the paper on my desk and I nervously flipped it over.

"What'd you get, Naomi?" Louis said, leaning over to see.

"84!" I said, happily.

"Wow, I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it," Louis said, supportively, reaching his hand out. I high-fived him and his fingers curled into mine. My heart started thumping like crazy.

"Luke look! I got 100 on my exam!" Aria turned around to show Luke her test, having her hair take up my entire desk.

"Cooool," Luke responded.

"Thank you so much for tutoring me, Louis. I never would have passed without your help. You're amazing," I smiled at him, our fingers still intertwined.

"Hey, I helped you last night too, you know," Luke said.

"Oh yeah. Thanks, Luke," I said, nonchalantly.