Chapter One

*All chapters are unedited, so don’t bitch about it unless you want to edit them for me. 

Five years early

   The club was pack and ready for us to let loose and have fun. I had come to club boom with my best friend and his husband, who I might add was a god sent man. He was everything you could ask for in a man. Handsome, romantic and all around nice guy, a man  any women or  men would kill for.

                “God it has been a long time since we have had a night out like this.” Preston said as he pulled Robert his husband onto the dance floor. I watched them and smiled, I have never seen a couple that's been through so much and yet still be together. That was true love and I wanted that. I know I was just twenty-one but I still wanted someone I could spend my life with.

I walked over to the bar and found my cousin Joaquin sharing some very colorful words with the bartender.

          "Like I told you before I am not interested, so keep your little fantasies to yourself because that's all their ever be!" He grabbed his drinks and walked off. The bartender just laughed as he watched him leave.

           “You’re wasting your time on him." I sat down on the stool, he looked at me. “He’s my cousin and he doesn't like to be the submissive one during sex."

          "Well I don't just want him for sex, he intrigues me. So what can I get you?" He asked.

          "Jack and coke, your still wasting your time. He doesn't date either," I took a sip of my drink and looked were Joaquin was. The guy he was trying to pick up like pissed and then threw his drink in his face. Oh he didn't look too happy about that.

         "Well I do enjoy a good chase, and from the looks of it, it's going to be a hell of a good one too." He chuckled as he watched Joaquin make his way back to the bar.

         "Well good luck with that, he is stubborn as hell but you ever need help, I'm be glad to lend a hand." I said as I wrote down my number on the cocktail napkin and handed it to him. "Aden by the way," I stuck out my hand to shake.

         He shook my hand and smiled, "Grant and thanks. If he is stubborn as you say he is, I might need a lending hand."

         "Sure thing, I think it's time my cousin settled down, well have fun and try not to get hurt." He laughed as I walked off, I turned back to see Joaquin again arguing with Grant. Maybe he was just what he needed in his life. I turned back around and ran right into someone, spilling my drink all over them.

       Damn I just hoped it wasn’t one of those prissy guys that was going to make a scene. "I am so sorry," I said as I used the cocktail napkin to dry his shirt, but it wasn't doing much good.

         The guy turned around and smiled at me, he was nerdy sexy. He had brown curly hair, light tan skin and glasses that covered his bright brown eyes. “It’s fine, no big deal." He grabbed my hand to stop me from dabbing him with my now soggy napkin. "I'm Jaxon, and you are?"

            "Aden," I shook his hand. "Well at least let me buy you a drink."

          "Nope but you can make it up to me by dancing with me." I smiled and grabbed his hand and lead him to the dance floor, maybe things were starting to look up for me.

Present time

        Five years is how long I have been with Jaxon. I was happy but I wish we could take the final step, I have waited and waited for him to pop the question but he never did. I was starting to wonder if he even wanted to get married. I knew that in the state of Florida, gay marriage wasn’t legal, but just knowing he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me would help believe he still felt the same way he did five years ago.