Epilogue

Epilogue (Three years later)

“Dad do we have to go to the wedding?” Benji asked I finished dressing Ari in her dress.

“Yes Benji, you know we have to go. Aren’t you happy that Ramona is getting married?”

“Of course I’m happy she is getting married, but I just don’t like wearing bowties. I just wished I could wear regular clothes. ”

“You’re sounding like Bash,” I said as I placed Ari on the floor she ran over to her toys. “Ari honey you can take one toy with you, okay.”

“‘Kay daddy,” Ari said as she picked up one of her dolls and come back to me. “Daddy I want this one,” She said as she held up one of the rag dolls Ramona makes her.

“I’m just saying that having to wear a suit is no fun.” He stuck out his tongue as he messed with his bowtie. He was picking up some of Bash’s habits and I wasn’t sure if I was all too happy about that.

“Stop sticking your tongue out like that, I think we need to cut the time you hang out with Bash.”

“What why, but you can’t do that! We are always together, what am I going to do if I’m not with Bash?” Benji exclaimed, I chuckled. He scowled as I laughed harder, “Very funny dad!”

“I was kidding, your acting like it would be the end of the world if you couldn’t be with Bash.”

“Well how would you like it if they said you couldn’t be with dad all the time?”

“Your dad and I are in love, but is there something you’re trying to tell me about your relationship with Bash?”

“What no! We are just friends and we have always been together. I mean that’s like trying to keep two brothers apart.”

“Hmm okay,” He stared at me.

“Why do I feel like you don’t really believe me?”

“No I believe you,” I smiled at him as he pouted. “Just know that if there ever was anything other than friendship with Bash, I approve completely.”

“Okay dad, whatever you say.” Benji stuck his tongue out again. “So how long do I have to stay in these clothing’s?”

“Once the church part is over I will let you take off the bow tie and dress jacket. That of course is after you take pictures because who knows when will be the next time I see you all dressed up like this.” I said as I fixed his rose on his lapel.

“Um I don’t know, maybe when you and dad finally get married! It’s been three years, I think it’s been long enough. Plus I overheard you two talking about having another baby, come on dad I think the time for marriage have come for you two.”

“It’s not nice to be eavesdropping in our conversations, you know. So still with us getting married I see.”

“Yeah, Bash and I are supposed to be the best man. We can’t be best man if you never get married, I hope you haven’t forgotten that!” I chuckled as I picked up Ari.

“How could I forget when you bring it up all the time, but like I said we will get married when the time is right.”

“Ugh you two will never get married and we won’t get to be the best man then!” Benji said as he threw his arms up in the air.

“Who isn’t going to get married?” Blake asked as he came into the room, “Also can you help me with my bowtie. Oh so did you finally admit to Bash you like him? Plus don’t you think you two are a little too young to be getting married.” Benji’s cheeks grew bright red.

“No and like I said we are just friends!” I chuckled. “I was talking about you and dad, it’s been long enough and I think it’s time you two got married.” Blake laughed as I did his bowtie. “I’m serious dad!” Benji said sternly, it only made Blake laugh even more.

“Oh Benji,” he reached over and ruffled his hair.

“Yeah I think pigs will fly before you two get married.”

“Oh hush we will one day, now come on we have to go to the church.” I picked up Ari as Blake grabbed her bag of snacks.

The wedding was beautiful, Ramona looked beautiful in her wedding dress. I was happy she got married, but I know everyone was going to miss her. “Congratulations Ramona and Ruben, you two are just gorgeous together.” I hugged them.

“Thank you Aden.”

“Yes Ruben you have a very beautiful bride here,” Blake said as he hugged them.

“Oh hush,” Ramona said.

“Yes you look very beautiful Mona,” Benji said as he hugged her. I placed Ari on the floor and she ran to Ramona and hugged her leg, she picked up Ari.

“Thank you Benjamin and Arabella, you two look very handsome and beautiful too.” She kissed them both on the cheek.

“Mona tell my dad’s that they have to get married soon, it’s been three years.” Ramona chuckled, “Why does everyone laugh when I say they need to get married?” Benji said as he crossed his arms across his chest.

“Because you’re the one that want it to happen the most.”

“I just want my dad’s to get married.” Ramona chuckled.

“And they will,” she pinched his cheek. “Now come on I don’t know about you but I am hungry.” They went ahead of us and went to the reception.

“You think we should get married just so he can finally drop it?” I chuckled.

“And what stop teasing him about the real reason he wants it to happen.” Blake shook his head, “Plus you haven’t even proposes to me. How are we even supposed to get married when that hasn’t even happened?”

“Dang you do have a point there, but I did try to when I stopped you from leaving.” He kissed me and smiled.

“No you didn’t!” I yelled at him, he chuckled as he smacked his forehead.

“That’s right I was going to but then I backed out because I was already making an ass of myself and I didn’t want to be rejected in front of all those people.”

“Huh sure, okay come on lets go eat.” I started walking away but was pulled back, I turned around to see Blake getting down on one knee. He held a small black velvet box. “Blake are you,” I said as I stared at him.

“About four years ago, you came into my life and totally turned my world upside-down but I wouldn’t change it for the world.” He opened the box, a simple single diamond ring. “Aden will you marry me and not only make me the happiest man in the world, but make our son happy as well?” He smiled at me as he waited for my answer.

“Yes,” I said as I started to smile. He took the ring out and slipped it on my finger. He got up and kissed me, “Well at least now Benji knows we are going to get married for real now.” Blake chuckled.

“That is true, but if you’re in no hurry neither am I. we have forever to get married. We are already together and happy, I don’t really need a piece of paper to tell me I love you.”

“Totally agree, but our son really does want to be our best man. We can’t possibly take that away from him now.”

“Yeah your right, so future husband it seems like we have a wedding we need to prepare for eventually.” I chuckled.

“Yes we do future husband,” I kissed him. “I love you, Blake.”

“I love you, Aden.”

                                                                      The End

A/N Thanks for everyone that stuck with this story and I hope y'all enjoy the next story of this series!