1.

Parker

"Mane, we gon miss ya'll asses, it's still crazy to see you two go, especially with my god babies," Alex pouted as she continued to add box braids to my hair. All the ladies were gathered around me which included Gina, Marshall, Alex, Candice, and the newest member,Yvette. Izzy's sister moved down here and we welcomed her in with much love. Being 27, she blends in well with the group and she's an event planner for company events, but she's trying to make it into the ivy leagues with all the celebrities and rappers. Alex will surely give her the hook up.

"Uh sis, since when was you the godmother? I been filled out my application for that position and still ain't received a damn acceptance letter back Parker. You think you know a sister when you've practically been with her ya whole life, but it's cool. That ain't no problem sis," Regina was starting to get in her feelings over me choosing Alex over her as the godmother before picking up her wine glass and taking a sip.

I don't know why she feels the need to get jealous. I love you as my friend yes, but you still are unemployed even though you've gotten approval too still practice medicine and you're still trying to dabble with these fake ass dealers selling knock off Jordans and nickel bags of weed all for what? You have a daughter and yet still, the only thing you got to your name is a small little condo that somebody else is paying for. I don't want that for my kids, but you steady trynna go have brunch and clubbing.

We told Regina countless times that she and Miracle can stay with us, but she's wanna be hardheaded, so yes I'm gonna choose someone more stable. You had previous jobs, but look where it got you. Alex has now got her own damn nightly news shows where she is interviewing celebrities. It may not be your typical Justin Bieber or Lizzo, but for the most part it's more so athletes and rappers.

"Regina, I don't want you to be Ramere and Dakota's godmother for my own personal reasons and if you're too blind as to see why, then you should reevaluate yourself. Now, I'm gonna miss all of you amazing women for, you guys have taught me so much and I love you all. Don't worry, when the holiday time comes around we'll be back in town to hear all the tea and talk to you guys about life down south," I smiled at them but could feel Regina trying to burn holes in the back of my head. Ion give a damn.

"So, how's the house? Is it big like the one you guys have now or no?" Crossing her legs, I could tell Marshall was intrigued and eager to know about my whereabouts, but honesty Dave and I thought a two level ranch style home was a good fit. Besides, it's bot like we'll have major company coming over for a long time. Plus, we'll be renting out our current home just to bring in some more income.

"We decided to downsize and I think it's for the best of the kids you know? The babies will have to share a room, but Kairi will have her own, but all three of them will be sharing a bathroom while on the other side of the house will be the master bedroom which feels like it took up almost half of the house, but it's just very large. The kitchen has a lot more exquisite and modern appliances, but we have a glass window that like always and the pantry size is like a walk-in but it's long like a hallway which connects to the laundry room. This house was custom made, but the buyer sold it only months after buying it and I'm happy we were lucky enough to get the property. Plus, it has a country feel to it and I like that."

Having described the home and showing them pictures on my phone, I felt relieved as Alex started to clean up because that gave me the relief that my hair was completely done. Now, it was soon time for the hot water to set the braids. She legit braided all the way down to the ends which is nearly a little past my butt cheek. The simple black was all I needed and I knew majority of the time it was gonna be down until I was ready to have it up in a bun, seldom.

"I'm so happy for you two and hey, even if we can't expand our business out in Florida right now, no worries, you can still work from home and we can skype for our business meetings. There's gotta be a way for us to figure this out, right?" Marshall began to feel sad that the two of us dug a company from the ground up and I won't be here as much to see it bloom.