3.

"Ramere, you gotta stay still so I can give you medicine," holding my son up in my lap, he's beginning to get a small cold due to the weather. Dakota on the other hand is fine, but Ramere has been sick since this morning ever since Dave picked him up from his moms and now I'm leaving him with his father as I head to work. This week will be my last week being at the office and I'm excited to see my client Diana being on her way back into the classroom.

For the past month, I've been working on younger kids and teenagers because I find that I can truly understand them a bit more than these adults. Besides, they are our youth who will shape how the world will be in the future. Yes, everyone is at a different mental state, but I find myself loving to work with children a lot more. Although, I could be working in a school setting for the time being, it just wouldn't help pay the bills as much.

Dave has his new shop and all, but I don't even think he hired anyone yet, so business might be slow for a little bit and I feel as if it's going to because we're moving to a brand new area. Nonetheless, we have two months to pick at that.

Just as Ramere gave in and sipped the medicine that was hidden by an unopened juicy juice box, I clapped his hands together after he took the grape flavored medicine after setting everything behind me. His facial expression became priceless as he giggled and laughed, but as long as he took the medicine, that's good.

Sitting him in the crib inside our room, I had to try my hardest to wake up Dave since we're now on different schedules for the past few weeks. I leave earlier than he does now due to traffic, but usually the kids are asleep, but Ramere was my alarm clock. Now, I have to be up half an hour earlier than I normally am which gives me time to leave even earlier. After his lil sleepy ass opened up his eyes, I explained to him about Ramere and how I was getting ready to leave.

"Gimme kiss?" His raspy voice echoed as he eased up in the bed while trying to grab my arm softly. Snatching away, I grabbed my phone from off of the night stand and blew him a gentle air kiss that only made him make up his face.

"We ain't like the old Parker and Dave, I'm not kissing that stanky ass mouth of yours, now head back to bed, I'll text you when I reach then call you on ya lunch break. Oh, don't forget to take out the garbage from in the kitchen to put it in the trash can in the garage. I love you," smiling lightly after him, I went ahead and headed downstairs to make my way towards the key hook after putting on my flats.

Wearing high-waisted striped dress pants, bright red flats with studs all over and a blue cropped sweater, I examined my outfit that went well with my hairstyle that was in a low bun. The makeup was simple with a red lip, but you know how I am already. I'm a fictional character made up inside of a book app, so the author makes you believe these outfits and make up looks are to die for.

After stepping out of the house, I used my thumb to press down and unlock my car before getting inside the driver's side having opened the door. Starting up the car moments later, I looked at the time and noticed that I could make it to a drive-thru for some breakfast. Question is, did I really wanna chance it though?

Shaking off the feeling, I headed off to work and didn't waste no time heading to my office before I was stopped by Sullivan and some other guy. I just hated when people don't know when it shut up and I wasn't trying to hear Sullivan's mouths cause he's annoying, but he sure knows how to do his job though.

"Hi Parker, this is Carter he's the new recruit for the business admin team on the left hall downstairs. I thought you might want to have a quick meeting to discuss any form of protocols. I don't think Marshall is in today, so this is when he and the other team would step in."

Sighing to wrap my head around it all, I still had to focus on clients, a few contract deals with businesses, and I was still continuing a meeting today with one of my client's schools because her mom feels lazy enough to go have a meeting with the school. I mean come on sis, put your children first, you put them in this world.