Jason Waud

I walked into my best friends' house to hear yelling coming from the game room. I put my keys in the key bowl and my shoes by the door. I started walking towards the room when their mom walked out of the kitchen.

"Hello Y/n, if you couldn't tell the boys are in the game room." She smiled wiping her hands on her apron.

"Hi mum, I'll head up there and quiet them down." I laughed pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"They do listen to you better then me after all." She chuckled brushing her hair out of her face. "Are you staying for dinner?" I looked at my phone and saw a text from my mom saying I could stay the night.

"Actually I was hoping to stay the night." I smiled putting my phone in my pocket.

"Of course honey, you know you're always welcome." She hugged me and I embraced her back.

"MOM IS Y/N HERE YET!?" Jason yelled as we pulled apart. We both giggled.

"Do you want me to answer?" She smiled.

"Nah, IM HERE!" We listened and there was a crash and footsteps were heard as the boys ran. Me and mum giggled as the boys appeared at the top of the stairs. They pushed each other as they ran down the stairs. Jason beat Joe and wrapped me up in a hug, lifting me off the ground and spinning around. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and the biggest smile was spread across my face.

"Okay Jason give her to me, we both havent seen her in a month!" Joe yanked me out of Jason's arms squeezing me in a bear hug. Jason pouted as Joe placed me on my feet.

"Behave yourselves boys," mum turned and walked back into the kitchen. I smiled at my boys as they stood there awkwardly.

"What?" I asked looking at my outfit. It was a wine red sweater, with black ripped jeans and my fuzzy penguin socks since my converse are by the door.

"You look good Y/n," Joe smiled pulling me into a hug. I laughed and pulled away.

"Thanks Joe." I followed them up to the game room and frowned as Jason didn't say anything. Me and Joe walked into the game room and Jason walked into his room. "Joe what's wrong with Jase?" I asked slightly hurt.

"I can't tell you that," he pressed his lips together.

"And why not. I am your best friend." I glared, can't tell me my butt.

"It's not my place Y/n, trust me I want to but I can't." I crossed my arms and stood up.

"Fine, I'll go find out myself." I walked out of the game room and knocked on the door.

"Who knocks?" I smiled and walked in. "Now I'm really confused, you never knock." I sat on the foot of his bed and looked at him with a serious face.

"What's wrong Jase?" He frowned and looked at his hands.

"I can't tell you," I frowned and placed my hands in my lap. It felt like my heart had been squeezed. It hurt, them both telling me they can't tell me, but hearing Jason say it was like a knife to my heart. "It'll ruin our friendship." I looked at him and realized my vision was blurry. Jason's face dropped and he was infront of me instantly. "No don't cry Y/n." I laughed bitterly and wiped my tears.

"You say you can't tell me. Do you not trust me Jason?" He frowned and regret was on his face.

"No, it's not that at all baby." He pulled me into a hug and into his lap. My heart skipped a beat or two at his gestures and when he called me baby.

"Then what is it Jason?" He held me tighter, like I was going to leave as soon as he told me.

"You have to promise it won't ruin our friendship." He whispered in my ear.

"I can't promise anything like that." I responded honestly, rubbing my eyes.

"I love you, more then a friend..." I looked up at him shocked. "I'm in love with you Y/n." He pushed my hair behind my ear and I turned so I was straddling his waist. I put my arms around his neck and played with his hair.

"Jason..." he had shock on his face but his eyes held fear. "I'm in love with you too." I smiled and placed my lips on his. He kissed me back and I pulled away.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" He smirked placing a kiss on my jaw.

"Of course." I smiled reattaching our lips.