Flamingeo (Juwany Roman)

Me, Bryce, Tayler, Edwin, Zach, and Nick all decided it would be fun to surprise Geo at his next boxing lesson. We walked in and I forgot how hot he looks without a shirt I mean dang. He looked up and smiled, we all had work out clothes on.

"Come to get your butt kicked I see?" He was smirking at me and the boys pushed me forward.

"The only way I'm getting my butt kicked is if you get a professional." I smirked back and he raised his eyebrow.

"Is that a challenge?" Bryce and Tayler lifted me up and into the ring. I gestured for the boxing gear. Nick threw some to me and I put them on.

"Sure is buddy," he stepped towards me and leaned down since he was a head taller then me.

"Let's make it interesting," I rolled my eyes as I buckled the helmet type thing.

"Already is, Ima kick your butt." I smiled and stepped closer to him, looking up made our faces two inches apart.

"If I win you go on a date with me." He can't be serious. Geo wants to date me? No way. "Speechless are we?"

"If I win we get to upload the video the boys are obviously taking right now." We both looked over and they smiled innocently. We looked back at each other and he smirked.

"Deal," we shook hands and stepped away. Zach stepped up and acted like the referee.

"Alright now I want a clean fight, no cheating, no booty grabbing, no titty grabbing, and no ball grabbing. Al-"

"It's boxing Zach," I gave him a bored look and he smiled.

"Alright I don't want any booty punching, titty punching, and ball punching. Better?" I shoved him away and he pushed his chest towards me and I mocked him.

"Hey that's my fight," Zach backed away and bowed.

"FIGHT!" He ran out and we got into stance.

"I'll let you hit me three times." I shrugged and did that. I hit his face, his stomach, and his side. "Oof dang woman." He started fighting back.

"GO Y/N GO!" I dodged a swing but not a jab. I reached up and uppercutted him. He stumbled back and I took that as an opportunity to jab. I hit him in his jaw and he fell.

"POINT Y/N!" Zach yelled and I looked at Geo.

"What number are we going to or is it until one is knocked out?" He stood up and popped his jaw.

"Three rounds?" I nodded and he jabbed. I was faster and I uppercutted knocking him down.

"Two down one to go." He glared and tried tackling me. "HEY! we're boxing."

"MMA," I smirked and jumped on him and we started wrestling and punching. Finally he had me on my back and stood up. I got up and he swept my feet out from under me and I fell.

"She still won two out of three." Zach pointed out and I smiled.

"Posting it is!" I raised my arms up and Geo tackled me. He was on top of me and I glared. "I won fair and square." I flipped us and he smirked.

"I just really wanted a date," I smiled. If he likes me I'll give him something better then a date. I leaned down and our lips connected. When I pulled away everyone cheered and he smiled at me. "I completely feel the same." He pulled me down and our lips connected again.

Tah dah
Bye bishes

Xoxo Author