Mike's Dead

"HERRO!" I yelled walking into my boyfriend's and his best friend's house. I didn't receive an answer so I shut the door and tip toed down to the living room. Might as well since they didn't answer. I looked around the corner and wasn't surprised when I saw Colby Brock. "Don't answer when I yell." I crossed my arms and sat next to him on the couch.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were screaming at your boyfriend." Colby laughed as he paused the movie.

"I was screaming at anyone, where is my boyfriend anyway?" I got comfortable on the couch as I faced him.

"I think he's down stairs making another song." I nodded and stood up. "Where are you going?" I turned and pointed towards the stairs.

"To my boyfriend?" I gave him a confused look.

"He's singing, you know he doesn't like being interrupted." Colby smiled and I huffed. He's right, when he's singing he gets mad because I 'distract him' when I really just sit and wait. I sat next to him and looked at the TV.

"What are you watching then?" I pulled my legs up and sat criss cross.

"I'm not sure, but it's so stupid." He laughed making me shake my head.

"Then why watch it?" I smiled as his dimples showed. My baby has very light dimples but his smile is so freaking cute.

"Because it's funny," he laughed as he hit play.

We ended up goofing off and joking around. Colby was on the floor as I stood on the couch dropping M&Ms in his mouth. I hit his forehead and started laughing harder then I already was. He jumped up and threw me over his shoulder as I laughed. He was spinning around when someone cleared their throat. Colby stopped and placed me down, I turned and smiled brightly when I saw Mike. I frowned when I saw he was mad, actually he was beyond mad, he was pissed.

"Baby," I stepped off of the couch and stepped towards him but he backed away.

"What the hell was going on?" His voice was deep and scary. I took another step and he held his hand up.

"Nothing like that, I swear." I felt my heart drop as he looked at me with betrayal. He thinks I cheated, I'd never.

"I know what I saw Y/n!" Mike yelled making me jump and flinch back. He never yells at me. He yells around me, like when he can't figure out a song lyric, he loses his game, or something else.

"Bro nothing happened, she hit me in the face with a–"

"Shut up Colby! You out of everyone!" He looked at me and the hurt that filled his eyes made my heart break. "My friend! That's not even the worst part YOU GUYS ARE IN MY HOUSE!" I felt tears leave my eyes. I looked at Colby then back at Mike.

"Mike, baby, I promise!" I cried, I felt my knees go weak but I didn't fall I stayed standing. I would fall soon as my knees grew weaker. "I'd never!" He looked like he wanted to believe me. "Have I ever gave you a reason to think I would cheat!?" I cried holding onto the couch.

"You always talk about Colby's dimples, and his jokes!" I cried and fell onto the couch. I covered my face and pulled my knees to me.

"Mike she wouldn't ever cheat on you. That was on me, she hit me in the forehead and I picked her up. She was throwing M&Ms at me for me to catch in my mouth. Mike this girl loves you more then all of your friends and family combined." Colby spoke up for me and I heard Mike clear his throat.

"How do you know that?" Mike's voice was heavy with emotion. I looked up as tears streamed down my face. Colby was in front of Mike but not to close.

"Because bro, when we hang out and you're playing video games with Kevin she does nothing but stare at you. She'll non stop talking about you to me. Your smile takes her breath away, your voice makes her day, you make her day. She would kill for you, she would die for you Mike. That girl is so in love with you, I'm jealous and envy your relationship. I want a girl to look at me the way she looks at you. I can't explain anymore then that. I'll leave but just know this, nothing and I mean NOTHING happened between us." Colby walked out, the tension was thick as we stared at each other.

Neither one of us talked, I pulled my knees closer to me as I balled myself up. Tears were still streaming down my face and I could see the tears on Mike's face. I finally stood up, if he didn't want to talk this out then fine by me. I wasn't going to stay in this house being unwanted. I started walking towards the door, which was past him, but he caught me off guard when he grabbed my arm. He pushed me up against the wall and pushed himself against me. I gulped as our faces were close.

"I'm sorry, I was upset and angry. Angry at the fact that I saw you on another guys shoulder and upset because that other guy was one of my best friends." He whispered huskily, his voice filled with emotion. I looked down and he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"You didn't trust me." My voice cracked as more tears fell down my face. He shook his head and looked away as his tears threatened to spill again. I pulled his face down forcing him to look at me just as he did to me. 

"You talk about Colby so much, I wouldn't be surprised if you left me for him. He is more attractive then me. I would be broken if you did that. I love you so much, maybe more then you love me Y/n. You are my world and god I'm so crazy about you. You give me happiness, without you I wouldn't know what it was like to be head over heels for someone." I ran my hand along his jawline and bit my lip as more tears fell down my face, this time they were happy tears. 

"I would never leave you Mike, especially for one of our friends. Now Jeff Wittek maybe." I joked trying to make some of the tension leave. 

"No," Mike growled pushing against me harder. I locked my legs around his waist and ran both of my hands along his jaw. He closed his eyes and I held his face in my hands.

"I was joking, I will never leave you no matter how annoying you are, no matter how bad we fight, no matter what. You're stuck with me until you say you are done, or you cheat. I'm not leaving you Mike. Not now, not ever. No guy can compare to you in my eyes. I've never loved someone or something as much as I love you." I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. He responded immediately and hungrily. He bit my lip and pulled us away from the wall and sat on the couch. I pulled away before anything could happen. He pouted and I smiled.

"Why'd you stop?" He whined pulling me into a hug, he started kissing my neck making me squirm. He tightened his grip on my waist and I pushed myself off of his chest.

"We just fought not even five minutes ago, I am not doing anything." I drew shapes on his chest and he groaned. I smiled and pecked his lips, he smiled a goofy smile.

"I love you." He pulled me down so our foreheads were touching. I smiled softly and placed my hands behind his neck.

"I love you." He kissed me again and I smiled into the kiss.
=====================

Yeeyee Mike's smile is seriously the cutest! Gosh I love these boys so much😭!!! Anyway hope you enjoyed❤.