Jeff Wittek part 2

"Y/n!" I ignored Jeff as he yelled my name. Stupid handsome, ego fueled, hunk of meat! Embarrassing me in front of my friends and practically family. Making me have feelings I haven't had, wanted, or needed! So aggravating, I don't even want to look at his handsomely stupid face. My arm was grabbed and I was spun around, inches away from his chest. I looked up and my nose brushed against his. "I'm an idiot!" I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled away slightly so I'm able to breathe.

"What? I mean yea you are but what?" I shook my head as I spoke.

"I just did that to look cool in front of everyone else, but it wasn't." He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "I like you Y/n, a lot. I don't like girls like this, I mean one night stands yes but not what I feel now." I got up on my tippy toes and wrapped an arm around his neck.

"And how do you feel Jeff?" I purred out looking at his eyes, then his lips, then back at his eyes.

"I'm crazy about you, you're not like any girl I've slept with or messed with. You are confident but not to the point where it's unattractive. You make me laugh, then yell. We argue but I love it when you get mad at me. Your face turns red, you stutter, and you just so hot. I love teasing you and watching you get mad or pout. You're just amazing, every little thing about you down to your insecurities." I felt my mouth and throat run dry, I licked my lips to dampen them but it only caught Jeff's eyes.

"Well," I pulled away but he pulled me back.

"Don't just say well." He growled out making my knees grow weak.

"Don't... Don't growl at me." I managed to speak while gulping.

"Why? Does it turn you on?" He smirked and pulled me closer. I put my hands on his chest and pushed myself back.

"N-no." I stuttered, regret filled me as I watch his eyes sparkle with mischief.

"I think so," he whispered huskily running his nose up my neck.

"J-jeff." I whispered and I felt him bite me where my shoulder and neck meet.

"Say it again," he growled and kissed up my neck.

"Jeff," I spoke with a shaky voice but no stutter.

"Hmm?" He hummed lifting me off the ground more then I already was, my toes barely brushing the ground.

"You humiliated me and now you expect me to have open arms." I pushed myself away, even though I'm in the air and have no where to go.

"Not open, but maybe open legs?" I gasped as he grabbed my thighs and held me up that way.

"Jeff!" I yelled attempting to get out of his grip.

"I like you Y/n! Don't you feel the same?" He put me down and I backed away clearing my mind some more.

"Yes and no." I whispered tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"What do you mean yes and no?" He asked taking a step towards me.

"Yes, I do like you but you and I are like oil and water." I crossed my arms and then smirked. "Besides I think you have enough female attention." I gestured towards the girls watching Jeff as we stand in the street.

"I want your attention, no one else's." He whined grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.

"Action speaks louder than–"

"Hello," a girl attempted to purr out but failed miserably.

"I'm not interested and can't you see I have a girlfriend?" Jeff looked at the girl and tugged me closer.

"Well I heard yelling and wanted to see what was going on." She scowled at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself away from Jeff. "Oh my, you guys are off of David's vlog?" I rolled my eyes but nodded anyway. "And you're Jeff!" She swooned and grabbed Jeff's arm.

"Look always love to talk to a fellow fan but you glared at my girl and was rude to her." He pulled his arm away and grabbed my hand. "And we're trying to sort things out." He grabbed my waist and smiled at her. "So thank you but we need to get going." He tugged me along and I attempted to stop. Jeff looked at me and smirked. "Stop struggling or else." I glared and struggled more.

"Or. Else. What." I crossed my arms and Jeff smirked at me. The next thing I know his arm is under my bum and I'm being hoisted into the air. "Jeff!" I squeaked as he lifts me up straight into the air.

"Please go out with me," Jeff whispered pulling me down so that my face is even with his.

"If I do, you swear you won't just treat me like dirt?" I placed my hands on his shoulders and slid with to behind his neck. I played with his hair at the nape of his neck.

"I swear on my life. If I, Jeff Wittek, hurt you, Y/f/n, I will be upset for the rest of my life." I covered my mouth as I giggled. "So is that a yes?" I nodded and he lifted me higher as he cheered.

I lifted my face towards the sky, closed my eyes, and laughed as Jeff cheered. He pulled me down and my toes grazed the ground. I smiled and looked at him, he smiled back. Before I could process anything his lips met mine in a passionate kiss.
==============================
There's part two for everyone that wanted one.