Tiktok boys

"DAMN son these bitches wants some–" I rolled my eyes as my friends started making more tiktoks. It's cute and funny when they make them but they've been using the same song for the past ten minutes.

"Y/n come get in it!" Josh yelled waving me over.

"No thanks love," I laugh as I reach into the fridge for a water. I set my bottle on the island as Chase and Josh made their tiktoks. They would glance at me from time to time and I'd make a face.

"Stop messing us up!" Chase laughed pausing their video for the third time.

"Stop staring at me then!" I hopped onto the counter adjacent from the island and swung my legs back and forth.

"Hey best friend," Noen walked by placing his cheek against mine and made a kissy noise.

"Hi best friend," I smiled and looked back at Chase and Josh.

"I mean it Y/n," Chase smirked as I crossed my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

"He means it Noen," I smirked at my best friend. Noen smiled and shook his head while he ate grapes.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Josh asked as Payton and Joey walked in.

"Maybe a little." I smiled leaving a little space between my pointer finger and thumb.

"Yea well you're a bully." Chase pouted and Noen grabbed my wrist and tugged me off the counter. Since my best friend has moves he spun me around and pulled me to him like we were dancing. I laughed and slapped his chest pulling away. He had made a tiktok and forced Payton to film it.

"Not fair!" Chase and Josh yelled together. I laughed as Noen grabbed my waist and kissed my temple.

"Back off Noen she's my girlfriend!" Chase yelled pointing at us making me laugh and put my face into Noen's neck.

"Back off Chase she's my wife!" Josh yelled making me laugh harder.

"You guys are just jealous because I've seen her naked." Noen said making me roll my eyes but smile. I pulled away and shoved Noen.

"You guys are all just butts!" I huffed grabbing my water and taking a drink.

"But girlfriend," Chase whined and pouted.

"But boyfriend," I mocked.

"How about whoever's the first one to catch her gets to claim her!" Payton yelled standing on the couch, cupping his mouth.

"BREAK!" Joey screamed making me bolt when I noticed the three hot guys charge me. I ran through the livingroom and out the back door. I ducked under Tayler's arm as he tried walking in.

"He-HEY!" I turned and saw Josh on my tail, the other two were close behind him.

"WOOO!" Joey and Payton cheered as I hopped onto a table and over a chair skillfully. This isn't the first time I've been chased through this house and I'm sure it won't be the last.

"What's going on?!" Jaden yelled as I jumped up and pulled myself onto the back wall.

"The guys are claiming Y/n!" Payton laughed as I jogged across the wall. I slipped but caught my footing. I looked, Chase had tackled Josh and Noen had jumped over them. I slid off of the wall and onto the ground. I ran towards Tayler and the gang. Just as I was about to catch up to them arms encircled my waist and water surrounded me. I was pulled back up and gasped once we broke through. I turned and Noen smiled at me.

"You jerk, these were my only clean sweatpants!" I hit Noen's chest as he lifted me out of the water. I stood up only for another pair of arms to grab me, except these arms pulled me into the air, and ran. I looked as much as I could and saw a blonde fluff. "Josh!" I laughed as I noticed Chase behind us.

"Give me my girlfriend Josh!" Chase yelled as Josh ran to the opposite side of the furniture.

"She's my wife!" Josh yelled from the other side.

"I'm Noen's best friend, Josh's wife and Chase's girlfriend! NOW PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed slapping Josh's hands. Josh placed me on the couch and Chase pounced on me.

"I got her!" Chase buried his face into my stomach causing me to laugh.

"That's not fair!" Josh yelled making me smile.

"It's okay Josh, I'll always be your wife," he smiled his adorable smile.

"Here since I got your sweats wet have mine." Noen handed me some grey sweats and I grabbed them standing up.

"Noo come back girlfriend," Chase protested.

"I'll be right back boyfriend," I kissed his forhead causing him to smile. I walked towards the room I'm staying in and changed. When I got done everyone was in the living room watching a movie. I sat on the couch between Chase and Josh, Chase laid his head in my lap and Josh put his arm around me. I played with Chase's hair while I laid my head on Josh's shoulder. Gotta love my tiktok boys.