Jake Webber

This is for my best friend multifandom08.

I was sitting in my room face timing my best friend when I got a text from my boyfriend Jake.

My Jakey💕: hey baby wyd?

I smiled just seeing his name.

"Jake texted you didn't he?" Jessica teased as I tapped on the text.

"Yea, he asked if I was busy tonight." I respond to his text.

Me: talking to Jessica wby?

"And of course you're doing nothing, you got all of your homework done." Jessica smiled and I rolled my eyes. I heard a door open on the other end of the phone and Jessica looked up, smiling brightly. I heard a deep voice, Colby.

"Baby who are you talking to?" Jessica patted her stomach and brown hair came into view as he laid on her chest.

"Ardis, who else?" Jessica ran a hand through his hair making him sigh in content. I miss my Jake.

"Your other boyfriend." Colby muttered making Jessica giggle.

"You know you're my only one Cole." I laughed as she used his actual name.

"How's the weather there Ardis?" Colby asked, his eyes and nose appearing on my screen.

"Humid actually, it stormed last night but today has been extremely hot. The sun is setting making the sky beautiful and the night a bit chilly." I smile looking out my open window as the sky grew darker, the light slowly fading every passing second. Making beautiful colors illuminate the sky. A small breeze blew through making me take a deep breath, smelling the fresh air.

My Jakey💕: Sorry I was doing laundry, I'm watching Netflix.

My Jakey💕: I miss you 💕

"That's good I guess. We miss you, wish you were back here in Cali, instead of home." Colby pouted.

"Let me guess, Jake has been at yall's place bugging yall?" Jessica laughed as Colby smiled childishly. "No free time?" I smirked making them both blush, awe kids. No not actual kids, these two are way to childish for kids at the moment.

Me: I miss you too cookie. 💕

"Yea pretty much," Colby nodded making Jessica push his head away annoyed by his answer. "How's college?"

"Complicated, I honestly wish I didn't take this summer semester." I sighed as I heard the door bell ring.

"Yea, just think two more days." Jessica smiled making me smile.

"ARDIS!" My dad yelled making me furrow my eyebrows. I looked at my screen, Jessica and Colby both held a knowing look.

"I have to go," I said standing up.

"Call us in the morning love." Jessica smiled hanging up before I could reply. I walked into the living room and froze. There stood Jake with a bouquet of Peonies, Dahlias, and Hydrangeas, my favorite flowers. I ran and jumped into his arms. I missed him so much, I squeezed him tighter. My dad cleared his throat making Jake put my feet back on the ground and me pull away.

"Who is this boy?" My dad asked.

"This is Jake, he's my boyfriend." I smiled hooking my arm around his.

"And why is he here?" My dad glared at Jake making him nervous.

"Well... Why are you here?" I pulled away slightly, looking up at him confused as to why he was here. He said he was doing laundry and watching Netflix when he texted me. He looked at me the nervousness going away slightly.

"I came to take you on a date. Is that okay sir?" The nervousness came back as Jake looked at my dad. Oh he wanted to surprise me, duh I'm stupid.

"It's up to my daughter," I smiled and nodded fast.

"I'll go get ready, what should I wear?" I asked removing my hands from his arms and making my way to my room.

"Casual," I smiled as I checked him out. I ran upstairs and changed into a black and white long sleeve, striped, belly shirt. It'll keep me warm from the wind. Some black jeans with a rip in the knee, my black converse, and pulled my hair into a ponytail with my scrunchy. I grabbed my phone and some money. I walked into the livingroom slowly as I heard my dad.

"I will do everything you do to her to you." I covered my mouth to muffle a giggle.

"Y-yes s-sir." I haven't heard Jake stutter since we started dating. He did when we first started being friends because he liked me, but since then he hasn't. 

"Ready." I smiled not wanting my cookie to be nervous anymore. We walked out and he opened my door for me. I climbed into his truck, and of course I saw the blankets and pillows in the bed of the truck with snacks. "No kiss?" I pouted as he got in, he placed my flowers in the backseat.

"Your dad scares me," he said looking me in the eye and I could still see the fear in his eyes.

"Awe," I pulled him into a hug and he sighed happily, relaxing into me. I pulled away and he connected our lips, I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away and smiled.

"I've missed you turtle." I smiled bigger and pecked his lips.

"I've missed you cookie." He pulled away and started his truck.

~~~

I laughed as Jake tried starting a fire, the wind just wouldn't let him.

"UGH all I wanted was for tonight to be perfect!" Jake yelled as I covered my mouth muffling my laugh. 

"Jake, baby it is." I frowned as he got more frustrated.

"No, you've always wanted to go to Alaska but I can't take you since you have college in the morning and you're dad said he'd skin me alive if you aren't home by midnight. The stupid fire won't start, the wind is blowing hard-" I laughed making him smile.

"You'd think you'd like that Jake." He glared at me playfully as mischief glinted in his eyes.

"Want me to show you what I'd like." My eyes widened and he smirked. I took off running across the field but he caught me in no time and started tickling me. Our laughter mixed together so perfectly in the silence of the night. 

He stopped and looked deeply into my eyes. He connected our lips and my eyes fluttered close. He pulled away and I smiled, he smiled making his dimples show. We got up and made our way back to the truck and he took his hoodie off. I laughed and he raised his eyebrows.

"We are basically wearing the same outfit." I pointed between us. He checked me out then himself.

"Couple goals!" He tackled me making me fall back into the bed of the truck. 

"Cookie," I laughed pushing him off me.

"Look it's the big dipper!" Jake shouted pointing into the sky making me laugh.

"No honey, that's the little dipper." I took his finger and pointed to the big dipper. "That's the big dipper, also known as Ursa Major, while the small one is Ursa Minor." 

"What's that?" He pointed at the Scorpius.

"The Scorpius." The rest of the night consisted of me teaching him constellations and us just enjoying each other's presence. 
==================
Yeeyee hope you enjoyed this.
I love you Ardis.🖤