Zayn Malik

A knock came from my door as I watched TV. I paused the TV and walked to the door. I looked through the peep hole and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I opened the door and raised my eyebrows. He looked up and his eyes were red and tears were running down his face.

"Zayn," I breathed out as he collapsed on me. I held him up as best I could as he cried on my shoulder. I pulled him into my flat and shut the door. We walked to the couch and sat down. We sat in silence as he cried.

"Sh-she ch-cheated on me." He cried and my heart broke. I've had a huge crush on Zayn but he's had a girlfriend since I realized my crush so I couldn't make a move. I would never get between two people, I would let the guy come to me.

"Zayn," my voice held softness and he looked at me. I shifted my body so I could be comfortable and I wiped his tears that fell.

"Y/n," Zayn whispered having his voice break at the end. He looked at my lips and started leaning in. I placed my hands on his shoulders preventing him from leaning in.

"Zayn you're vulnerable, as much as I'd love to kiss you, I won't." He sighed and nodded. I felt bad, plus I really want to kiss Zayn but I can't it's not smart.

"I understand Y/n, I'm only hurt because she cheated. I was going over to break up with her anyway." I raised an eyebrow.

"Why were you going over to break up with her?" He shrugged and I hugged him.

"I had a feeling she was cheating and I started having feelings for another girl." I pulled away slightly and looked at him.

"Who?" He smiled softly and cupped my face.

"You, and I'm not just saying that because I want to kiss you. I actually like you and have for a while now." I could be selfish and use this to my advantage. But I'm a good friend so I do something that hurts me.

"Zayn, I love you but this can't happen right now." I felt my heart break as the look on his face made me want to cry.

"Why not?" His voice cracked at the end and my heart broke more.

"Because Zayn you need to get over your ex before you get into a new relationship. Trust me this is hurting me just as much as it is you." I felt my tears slowly leave my eyes.

"But I am over her, now that I have you!" He cries burying his face into my neck. "I was going to break up with her Y/n," I hugged him closer as he cried.

"But you're crying babe," I whispered as I ran my hand through his hair comfortingly.

"Because I caught her cheating, I didn't want to believe it when I had a feeling she was but I saw it Y/n." He cried and I knew what he was feeling, because I walked in on him and her doing the deed. I was crying for hours after that.

"Zayn, trust me I know the feeling. I've liked you for such a long time. But I really don't think it's smart for you to get into a relationship when you just got out of one." I placed a kiss on his head and he looked up.

"But isn't that up to me?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, he's to close I could give in any second.

"How about this, tomorrow you think about it and if you still want us to happen come back to my place and tell me. You'll be less vulnerable and be making wise choices, choices you won't regret." I smiled and he pulled away.

"You will never be a regret, I will wait until tomorrow, but trust me on this. I will always love you Y/n." I smiled  softly and placed my hand on his cheek.

"You don't love me like that Zayn, you may like me like that, but you do not love me." I pulled my hand away and looked down. Zayn placed a hand under my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I never loved her, I thought I did but she didn't give me butterflies like you do. She didn't make me smile when she does something stupid but funny like you do. When she did something stupid she annoyed me. She didn't make my heart beat accelerate, she didn't make me feel free... She didn't make me want to marry her." My heart stopped beating, my brain stopped working, I froze. My mouth was slightly open and I stared at Zayn. "She didn't make me roll my eyes then smile, she wore to much makeup, and dyed her hair blonde, then added blonde extensions that didn't even match. Her clothes were to skimpy and she flirted with other guys to much. We fought a lot and then she'd try to seduce me to stop me from being mad."

"Zayn you don't have to explain." I finally managed to speak.

"No I do," He smiled. "You make me crazy Y/n, but the good kind. You make me want to do things I'd never even think of doing. When we touch there's a connection there, we have a connection and I can't believe it took me this long to realize it. I really do love you Y/n." I gave in, I grabbed his stupid face and kissed him. He was taken back at first but finally responded after a couple of seconds.

"I love you too Zayn," I whispered resting my forehead against his.