Home sweet home

XX My second chapter WHOO WHOO im so happy. Guys you should totally comment and tell me if i should continue this or if you guys have some ideas to add to the mix, I'm always open to new ideas and some friendly critisism! XX

Darien's POV

She was so beautiful my little Ceridwen, big green eyes, long wavy black hair, and a body that could kill. She was small but that didn't pull from her assets; a skinny waist with large breasts and curvy hips. She was smiling at me with her tiny hand in mine so tiny I had to remind myself not to squeeze to hard and break her. I couldn't stop talking about my hometown and she looked happy too; listening so intently and adding the occasional "That sounds amazing" In her strong Scottish accent.

When we arrived at my private hanger at the airport I pulled her up out of her seat and down the airplane steps, a car waited there and I jumped in, eager to arrive at our new house. We pulled up to the gate leading to the twelve hundred square acre plot that my pack lived on, drove around the huge pack house in the middle, and to the slightly more modest house behind it. I pulled her out and placed her in front of me my hands on her shoulders.

"What do you think?" I asked hoping she would approve.

"It's beautiful," she said quietly. I hugged her from behind and waved away the driver, burying my head in her hair that smelt like lavender. She turned and hugged me back until I let her go to show her the rest of the house.

Ceridwen's POV

I had to admit that the house was beautiful, an off white with a deep blue door, everything I could have wished for. Darien stood behind me leaning down so he could take me in and I stayed as still as possible as not to disturb him. Finally ,when I was uncomfortable enough, I turned and gently placed my arms around him returning the hug, waiting for the next thing to happen. He at long last he let me go, returned his hand to mine and pulled me into the house. Everything was an earthy tone, dark browns and greens. He pulled me through the rooms; a kitchen equipped with barely anything, a study, a living room with a tv that could have been a bed, a bunch of guest rooms and bathrooms, and finally his (soon to be our) bedroom. A large window dominated the far wall with a small door leading to a balcony, beyond that was the huge bed that looked like it had be custom made for it was the size of at least two kings, the dark brown comforter deeply contrasting the light tan walls. Other than another flat screen on the other wall nothing else was there, just a tv and a bed. Darien had let my hand go and stood in the entrance of the door, which also looked to be custom made to fit his immense height, allowing me to wander my new home. I walked to the bathroom to see a huge tub and the same size shower, there were two sinks in front of a huge mirror that, when I looked in, I saw that he had followed me here.

"I know this is new to you, so if you'd like to sleep in a different room while we get to know each other I can arrange it." I stood there in a stupor, did he not wish to sleep with me? I had not been trained for this.

"Would you like for me to do so?" I asked carefully as not to offend him.

"Only if you are uncomfortable."

"I will sleep where you wish me to." I finalized not quite understanding why he had given me such a choice, I would do what he wanted me to and nothing else.

"Well I'd like it better if you were with me." I nodded and walked out of the bathroom, scooting around him, and sat down on the bed waiting for him to continue. When he did not I forced myself to say something that I did not wish to hear.

"What are the rules here?" He jaw slackened

"Rules?" he questioned

"Yes rules." he sat next to me and thought.