Damaged

XX I'm backkkkkk XX

She remained still just as I had told her. Her hands by her sides and a small smile on her face. This woman, my lovely mate, refused to defy me. She was going to let me kill her. I gently set her on the ground and released her neck. She crumpled to catch her breath but her eyes never left mine. 

"Now come here." I was going to push her until she reached her limit. I had to if I ever wanted to know the extent of the damage done to her. She crawled to my side, stood up and in a breathy voice asked me what she could do.

"Kiss me." She nodded and climbed onto the bed next to me to reach my height and place her lips against mine. A similar kiss to the one that was given to me the day before. She pulled back when I refused to move my lips with hers.

"Have I displeased you my mate?" I couldn't do anything but shake my head.

"I have not? Then what can I do to please you?" I sat down next to her and placed my head in my hands. She did not touch me. 

"Your father..." I began but could not continue without gathering my thoughts and beginning again."

"Your father, did he allow you to run?" I did not remove my hands as I asked this question. 

"Run where?" she didn't know.

"Run as what you truly are. Run as your wolf." She hesitated before she spoke again.

"No. Running with the other wolves would allow for inapropriate conduct. My father would never allow such a thing when I was destined to be your mate." That man. That man that called himself her father refused her the freedom, the necessity, of being her wolf. To feel that release was what every were needed and he had deprived her from it. 

I wanted to scream. I wanted to kill that man. 

I placed my hand on her cheek and she closed her eyes. This dear woman, my woman, had been tortured her entire life and she never knew it. I would break her out from this shell. Blood rushed to my temples as I grasped the entierty of the situation but I had to remain calm. I forced myself to.

"Why did you let me do that to you? I was afraid of the answer. This time she did not hesitate.

"Because you told me to stay still. You are my mate and whatever punishment you give me is what I deserve and I will take it with pleasure. That is the right of my mate." What kind of monster could break down a full fledged Alpha like this. To become such a submissive creature she had to been tortured since birth. Constantly under his control. 

My sister was right to be angry. I was furious. I removed my hand from her cheek and placed it in my lap. 

"The moon is two days away and you will run with us." This was the only way I could think of to draw her wolf out. The creature that she was meant to be. She would become the Alpha. 

"If that is what you wish of me." I clenched my hands into fists. Revenge could wait. She was all that mattered to me at the moment but I would not, could not, forget something like this. The Scottish Alpha would die and I would be the one to tear out his throat with my teeth and let the blood drain from his body. Slowly. So slowly that he would beg for his death.

But this would have to wait. Wait until I had returned my mate to her alpha state. First I would have her run. 

XX Please comment and rate!! XX