Perfectly Submissive

XX Hey guys this is my first story so please read and feel free to comment and rate, I can always use all the help I can get! XX

The Beginning

           I had been trained my entire life to be perfect. The perfect daughter, the perfect alpha, the perfect mate, I knew nothing more than the rules I had been taught. The day it happened, my father had some of the alphas from distant territories over for a meeting. I had been walking down the hallway past them when a large hand reached out and grabbed my wrist.

“Mate.” a deep rough voice said pulling me towards him. I looked at my father and he nodded with a smile on his face. I had brought him what he had always wanted from me, a strong alliance. I allowed my eyes to turn to the man I would be spending the rest of my life with. Dark brown hair, nearly black eyes, and a chiseled face. He was huge nearly seven feet tall. An immense height compared to my five feet eight inches. “Ceridwen” I had forgotten myself looking at him, so much so that father had to remind me to do what I had been trained to do. I placed on a dazzling smile and held out the hand, that he wasn’t holding, for him to shake “Hello, my name is Ceridwen O’Rielly.” He took my hand in his, dwarfing it, and pulled it to his lips. “And I am Darien Black, mate.” I covered my mouth with my hand and forced out a giggle which males apparently thought was cute.

“Well we have to celebrate such an amazing coincidence!” We were pulled out of our own world by his words that I knew were a lie. He had been bringing over alphas from around the world to see if I was theirs, and this man before me seemed to be a great catch, for he grinned from ear to ear.

“Yes we should.” Darien agreed. I stayed silent as a good female should and let the males talk about the plans for the party.

“Why don’t we take this to my office to discuss the details, and that way Ceri can go get ready for the party.” My father said nearly frothing at the mouth to get his hands on a treaty. Darien gently removed his hand from mine.

“I’ll see you soon mate just after we discuss the logistics.” I nodded, leaned up to kiss his cheek and said “Don’t take too long.” and ran off to my room. I shut the door gently and sank down against it letting out a large sigh. Finally. Finally father had what he wanted.

Later On

“He’s American,” the girls doing my hair and makeup whispered to each other and then to me, “Your going to move to America aren’t you excited Miss Ceridwen.” I nodded and looked out the window to the rolling hills of my Scottish home. When they were done I walked down the stairs in a floor length green dress to see a suited Darien waiting for me with a smile plastered on his face. I placed my hand in the crook of his arm to feel the muscles bulging out, I couldn’t tell if he was trying to impress me or he just did that when he was in front of people.

“You look gorgeous Ceridwen.”

“As do you.” I replied saying the words I had been taught to say since I was a child. Throughout the entire party I stood next to his side as he spoke to the other weres present.

“Aren’t you lucky Darien for having such a beautiful mate.” Some random Alpha said and Darien nodded, I looked into the window on the other side of the room. Pale green eyes, black hair, slim, I couldn’t see it, me gorgeous? No I was just me. When the night ended I was grateful, Darien released me with a kiss to my cheek and bid me goodnight. As I approached my room I was stopped.

“You’ll be leaving tomorrow.” I nodded and turned to see the man that i called father, “You’ve done well, The Blacks are like royalty in the Americas, and because of this you can not ruin it, not like your mother.” I nodded, silent.

“I will not fail you father.” He turned, satisfied, and walked away.

We left the next day, boarding his plane with nothing more than a change of clothes, female weres bring nothing with them since the male is expected to take care of them entirely. Darien had not let his hand leave mine since we met at the airport practically pulling me along because his strides were so much longer than mine.

When we got on the plane and sat down he looked me straight in the eye, having to lean down considerably. “We can visit often.” I realized he was trying to comfort me, he thought I was sad to be leaving.

“No," I comforted. "We don’t have to I’m just glad to have finally found you, I’ve been waiting for you my entire life.” He let out a breath I didn’t know he was holding, I hadn’t known that it would be so easy to please him. Did he not know that I’d been trained to make him happy?

“I think you’ll like it at my home,” he continued. “We own enough forest that you can run for days and my house is right on the edge.” He didn’t stop talking and I tuned him out nodding when appropriate and smiling at everything. America. A new life with this man I knew nothing about, I could feel the mating bond pulling at me but nothing else was there.

XX Please Message and Rate XX

XX Picture of Ceridwen ----> XX