Final chapter

A/N: it's been bugging me that the book did not do where I was originally planning. So this will be my final chapter.

*************************************
Third person pov
   It's been three months since Sophia and chase mates. Sophia Gave birth to a beautiful baby boy she named Blake after her friend. They decided to move to California where chases parents were. Chase took over as alpha to the red dawn pack.

Sophia's POV

   It's been three years since we moved to California. Alex and I are still friends he moved back to Montana and took over his fathers pack. Chase and I are the alpha pair in California. As for Blake I thought he'd look like Justin but he looks exactly like chase. Not sure how that happened but I wonder if it has to do with the change of mates thing.
"Mommy mommy!!"
"What's wrong baby?"
"Those kids are being mean to me. They said that daddy isn't my real daddy."
"Oh honey, just ignore them. They're just jealous that you're the next alpha."
"Okay mommy"
As Blake ran off I turned and glared at the older kids that decided to say something to my son.
"Listen children, you do not know anything about my past or Blake's. Chase is Blake's father. Blake is the heir to the alpha title after chase. If you do not like it then get over it."
"Yes Luna." They said then ran off.

***************************************
Time skip.
14 years later.

Blake's pov
  In just three days I turn 18. I can find my mate and take over as alpha. It was Monday so I had school today. So I got up and got a shower. Washed my hair and body. Then I got out and dried off, brushed my teeth and hair. Walking to my closet to get dressed. Alice walked into my room. Alice is my girlfriend. Yes I know I have a mate but hey I'm a teenaged boy what do you want from me.
"Hey babie" she greeted me.
"Hey babe, what's up."
"Nothing. Just thought I'd stop by for a quickie before class."
She said as she came up and kissed me. That's exactly what happened although it wasn't necessarily a quickie considering we missed the first two classes of the day oops. Oh well.
    Once we arrived at school in my Audi s4 we went in different directions her to her class and me to mine. As I walked into the door I got hit with the most amazing scent I've ever encountered. Vanilla and lavender. I could also catch a whiff of human. I guess thats the new student. I didn't think anything of it. Werewolves weren't mates to humans. That's just crazy.

Molly's pov
      "WAKE UP YOUR STUPID BITCH" shouted my step-father. That's the usual way I wake up. I quickly got up and ran down stairs to make his breakfast which consisted of eggs bacon and toast as well as his coffee. "About damn time you stupid bitch. You should have been up twenty minutes ago."
"I.....I'm.....I'm sorry father" I stuttered. Dammit I hate when I do that.
"You should be. Now you're going to be late for school and I want this house unpacked and cleaned by the time I get home tonight."
"Yes sir" I replied. With that I ran upstairs to change for school. My room and the bathroom were already unpacked. All I had to do was the kitchen and living room. I was shocked that I didn't get beat up this morning for being late with his food.
I finished getting ready and ran down stairs only to see josh my step father waiting for me. He grabbed my hair and punched me in the stomach. "That's for being late slut. Better have the house done or it'll be worse later" with that he left to go to his new job.
    I slowly got up and made my way out the door. It was 3 blocks to walk to school. I looked at the time and saw I was already running late I should have left 5 minutes ago. I walked as quickly as I could with the pain I left from his punch. It took me 20 minutes to get to school. I walked in went right to the office for my schedule. Great all hard classes. Because I have time to do all the extra work that comes with them. Ugh.