Chapter 3

Justin played by Tyler Hoechlin

Andrew played by Tyler Posey

Blake played by Dylan O'Brien

Justin's POV     While talking to my mate, I still couldn't believe I found her, my beta Andrew called me over where he was standing with my delta Blake

Justin's POV
While talking to my mate, I still couldn't believe I found her, my beta Andrew called me over where he was standing with my delta Blake.
"Hey man,what's up?"
"Justin listen. I don't know who you were just talking to but I ran her tag and it's register to Edward Mikaelson from Mikaelson enterprises."
"Oh man that explains it I guess her name is Arabella, she's my mate. But I don't think she knows much about wolves. She said she's never seen another one besides me."
"Dude, seriously congratulations but you know what this means right?"
"Yeah I know I have to break up with Abby."

(A/N: Abby is not an important character so I will not be choosing a picture for her face sorry guys)

Arabella's POV

Well now that that is over I can go to class. I walk in a little early and see a student already sitting there. She glances up from her book and waves. I politely waved back. Which made her happy because the next thing I know she's sliding into the seat next to me and introduces herself.
"Hi, I'm Kelsie"
"Hi Kelsie I'm Arabella. But you can call me Bella or Ari. Whichever you prefer."
"Yay! I'm your first friend here."
"Well I have met one other person so far"
"Oh yeah whose that"
"Justin."
"Justin. As in Justin Carter?"
"I guess, I don't know his last name."
"Oh look there he is now... great he is this class."
"Ohmigod girl he's like the hottest kid in the school. Captain of the football team and his family is the richest in the area well they were until this new family moved in. I heard the 16 year old daughter drives a brand new Audi R8"
As she said that I glanced down with a smirk on my face. Her eyes lit up when she saw this happen. "Ohmigod it's you isn't it?"
"Guilty as charged!" I said as we both started laughing as the teacher walked in.