Chapter 8

The moon goddess's POV
    Don't worry my dear Ari. I will save you from your father.

Arabella's POV
It's been one week and I'm starting at the business today. My father said my car will be waiting downstairs. I haven't seen it yet nor have I seen Justin because of his training. I feel sick all the time lately and I just want it to stop. I walked into my closet and got dressed into an outfit suitable for the office.

And went outside

And went outside. I was shocked when I saw the car my father got me

Half expecting it to be another R8 but man am I glad he got me this

Half expecting it to be another R8 but man am I glad he got me this. It's a convertible and looks so much more my style. Although I miss my Jeep New York isn't really the place for it. Not the way I have it set up for the back roads and dirt roads.
I got to the office and went right to see my father.
Ari: hi daddy. What do you want me to do today.
Dad: today you're just going to get to know the employees. So go talk to each of them for a few minutes learn their names and faces.
Ari: okay dad.

Over the next few hours I learned everyone's name and talked to them each for about 20 min. I'm on the last person now. As I approached the last person I needed to meet I noticed how familiar she looked.
Ari: hello there, I'm Arabella Mikaelson.
Anna: hello Arabella I am Anna.
Ari: so Anna how long have you worked here
Anna: I have worked here for about 2 years.
Ari: do you like working here?
Anna: Yes, I love working here
And so the conversation went with simple get to know you question.

Anna's POV
   Oh dear Arabella I was hoping Paige could keep you away just a little longer. To bad she has her head up her ass and only cares about money. Can't even see her husband for who he truly is.
   Don't worry dear I will save you from your nasty father.

A/N: in case you haven't figured it out yet.  Anna is the moon goddess as well as Ari's real mother. Sorry this chapter is short it's more of a filler.