Chapter 4

Kelsie played by Anna Kendrick

Justin's POV  After school I went home and decided to tell my father that I found my mate

Justin's POV
After school I went home and decided to tell my father that I found my mate. But first I needed to end things with Abby.
After looking for her I couldn't find her so I decided to take the easy way out and text me.
J: Abby we need to talk. Meet me in the garden in 10.
A: okay, babe what's this about 😉
J: no Abby this is serious. I'll see you in 10

With that I texted me father
J: Hey dad, you got a few minutes that I could come talk to you in your office?
D: of course son. I'm assuming it's person since you called me dad not alpha.
J: yes sir.

Even though he's my father I still respect him as my alpha. I decided to text Arabella and ask her to come over tomorrow since it was a Friday and we were having a party.
J: Hey!😊
Ari: Hi? Who is this?
J: it's Justin, sorry I got your number from Kelsie. I wanted to see if you would like to come to a party tomorrow night at my house?
Ari: oh uhm sure id love to.
J: awesome see you in class tomorrow I'll give you the details. 🙂

Well it's time to go talk to Abby. I walked down to the garden and saw her sitting there talking to someone on the phone. I caught the last part. At least her side
      A: yes babe, I know I'm telling him                                   today. I know we met 2 days ago but we've been together for 5 years. I'm sorry.
I chose that time to make my presence known since she obviously wasn't paying attention.
J: "hey babe." I said and watched her jump and almost drop her phone. She quickly hung up.
A: Hey, what did you need to talk about.
J: I'm breaking up with you.
A: oh okay. But why?
J: I met my mate yesterday. And after confirming it today it's the right thing to do. So good bye enjoy your mate.
She looked at me shocked.
"How did you know?" She asked
"Well I am an alpha. I smelled him on you when you came to bed yesterday. But seriously congratulations"
"Thank you". She said still shocked that I knew

After leaving Abby in the garden I went to my fathers office. I knocked on the door, after hearing him say come in I opened the door and went in.
"Hey dad."
"Hey son what did you need to talk about?"
"Well I found my mate yesterday. I wasn't entirely sure until today when I grabbed her hand but it's definitely her."
"That's wonderful some who is she?"
"Her name is Arabella mikealson. She just moved her from New York."
"Well son I can't wait to meet her."

Arabella's POV
After dropping Kels off I went home and started getting ready for bed when my phone went off. A text message but I didn't recognize the number.

581-683-6578: Hey!😊
Ari: Hi? Who is this?
581-683-6578: it's Justin, sorry I got your number from Kelsie. I wanted to see if you would like to come to a party tomorrow night at my house?
Ari: oh uhm sure id love to.
J: awesome see you in class tomorrow I'll give you the details. 🙂

I was shocked that he invited me to a party let alone texted me. From what I heard Justin is the most popular guy at school. I went to my bathroom and showered to get ready for bed and then put my pjs on. After changing I went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the party and school tomorrow.
After finding what I wanted to wear I went to bed.

The next morning came too soon. It was Friday. The day of the party. I went to my closet and started getting ready for school. I left the jacket open showing off my belly ring.

After getting dressed I went and got breakfast; grabbed my keys and went to pick up Kels

After getting dressed I went and got breakfast; grabbed my keys and went to pick up Kels. When we got to school I saw Justin standing by the door.
J: Hey Ari, you look beautiful today.
Ari: thank you.
Kels: Hey justin, how are you.
J: good Kels. Have you seen Andrew yet today.
Kels: no why?
J: heard he was looking for ya
Kels: oh okay
    She walked away looking for Andrew leaving me alone with Justin.
J: so are you really going to come tonight
Ari: yeah I will. But I need details.
J: okay I'll text them to you later.

     School went by quickly. I got home and started getting ready to go. Justin sent me the info during lunch so all I had to do was pick up Kels and go there. After showering I did my hair and make up. Then got dressed.

After I was ready I said bye to my mom and Leigh

After I was ready I said bye to my mom and Leigh. When I got to Justin's house I was shocked at how large it was.

The party was outside and I'm so glad I wore Sandals heals would have been such a bad idea

The party was outside and I'm so glad I wore Sandals heals would have been such a bad idea. I got out of my Jeep with Kelsie and we went to find Andrew.

A/N: well that's all for this chapter. What will happen next???