Chapter 12

Edwards POV.
  I don't want to believe it. How can she be dead. Maybe I should have just left her be she would still be Alive.

Max's POV
   Bella are you okay?
   Yes why?
  You just seem off. Your scent changed to
Oh uhm i don't know
Are you pregnant?

Arabella's POV.
    Are you pregnant? That question kept going around in my head. Was I? I went to the store and bought a test. After reading the instructions I peed on the little stick and set the timer for 5 minutes.
    After 5 minutes the timer went off I looked and saw the results.....

Justin's pov.
    Dad, I know I'm supposed to take over the pack in a year but I really think the best thing to do for my mate is to disappear until Edward is found and killed.
     Are you sure son?
     Honestly no. I don't want to leave but I feel as though we must.

Anna's pov
   I need to help her somehow. I know what I can do. I will send them away with new names and scents. They won't be recognized by anyone.

Arabella's POV
    Not trusting the test I made a doctors appointment for this afternoon.
    Miss Mikaelson? The nurse called
  I got up and followed her to the exam room where she told me to put the gown on and that she will be back in a min.

Once I was ready I sat on the table and waited for the doctor to come in,
   Okay hun what seems to be going on?
Asked the doctor as she walked into the room.
I think I'm pregnant.
Okay well let's take a look.

She grabbed the cold gel and ultrasound device and put in on my stomach. After looking around for a few minutes she pulled the camera thing off and wiped my stomach off. She told me to get dressed and left the room.

After getting dressed I met her in her office like she asked me too
Well doc am I pregnant.

A/N: well guys what do you think? Is Arabella pregnant. What will happen if she is. Will they still leave their pack