Chapter 14

Justin's POV
Bella was in her room packing her clothes. I was packing mine. Thinking about her and the baby. How will this work. I was lost in thought and didn't realize there was someone behind me until it was to late...

***************************************

Anna's pov
I didn't want to hurt either of them but it was the only way this was going to work. They couldn't know anything. I was taking them to my home. No not in the moon but far away. Max was coming as well I didn't have to knock him out though since he grew up there.

A/N: this is where their names change. Arabella will now be called Sophia and Justin will be Alex.

***************************************
Sophia's POV
I woke up with a pounding headache not sure where I was. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital bed. My mother was sitting at the foot of the bed and Justin (she doesn't know his new name yet) was sitting next to me.

"Dear how are you feeling?" My mother asked.
"I'm okay"
"That's good. By the way you are now Sophia and Alex."
"Alex huh. Kinda like that. By the way where are we."
"You are at my home."
"The palace?"
"Yes Soph"

I looked outside and saw the view

I looked outside and saw the view. Where are we? I thought to myself. I heard Ella my wolf whimper.
Ella what's wrong
Mate
What about him.
He's hurt
El he's sitting right here.
No not him. Second mate
What do you mean second mate.
We have a second mate because we are the daughter of the goddess. We had a back up but there's always going to be a connection to him. He's here hurt. Go to him.
But how? Justin I mean Alex won't let me leave.
Sneak out
Okay el.

After speaking to my wolf I wanna excused myself to the restroom.

Unknown POV.
  After the battle I woke up in the infirmary with a broken leg and arm. My way of perked up.
Riley what is it?
Mate, here hurt
I don't know. But she's coming to us.

With that there was a knock on my door.
"Come in." The door opened slowly. As it opened I smelled the most amazing scent. Coconut and lavender. I couldn't see who was there but I knew she was my mate.
She came in fully to where I could see her and she had the most beautiful colored eyes I'd ever seen. They were almost purple. Wait the only people with purple eyes here were related to the goddess. But I've never seen her before.
"Hello, beautiful. I've never seen you around here before. What is your name?"
"Ara... I mean Sophia." She said.
"Are you sure mi amore?"
"Yes"
"Well Sophia my name is Chase, why do you smell of another man and a child?" I asked sadly. She was supposed to be mine.
"Well chase, it's because I already have a mate. But my wolf wanted you. She called out to you. She said you were injured and wanted to comfort you. But I honestly don't know why I have two mates. Ella, my wolf said it was because I'm royal. And here I am talking away like a crazy person to someone I don't know."
"You already have a mate? How? That isn't possible."
"I don't know. I can ask my mother, she might know."

A/N: how does Sophia have two mates? What will happen. Will she chose Alex or chase? Sorry guys this is the end of the chapter.

.... not.. I was going to end it but decided not to. Here's some more for y'all

Sophia's POV.
After I left chase I went to search for my mother. I found her in the garden.
"Mom?"
"Sophia what's wrong."
"Where is Alex?"
"He is training with max. Why?"
"I need to talk to you and I don't want him to know."
"Oh what it is dear. Is the baby okay?"
"Yes the baby is fine but how do I have two mates?"
"Two? Are you sure?"
"Yes Ella was freaking out earlier and j met him. His name is Chase."
"Chase. As in my beta?"
"Beta? I didn't know that. He in the infirmary with a broken arm and leg."
"Yep that's him."
"Why do I have two mates?"
"Maybe the spell with the identity change. Alex will probably have a second mate here as well to sell the act."
"But mom we are mates what if he falls for this other girl. What if I fall for chase? What about my baby?"

A/n: I was gonna go further here but my phone is almost dead. So more to come later.
Comment photo ideas for chase and she she have a boy or a girl?