Aira

A fucking manipulator if I've ever met one. The perks of Aira were simple: she was a nice, friendly, an out-going person, who unlike us, was an extrovert. I thought this friendship was a good two way street; we helped develop your geek side of star wars and physics, and you introduced us to boys and snapchat. And although we thought us geeks were just a little smarter than you, we couldn't have been more wrong because omfg were you a manipulator. Talking shit behind me and bestfriend's back and telling us "you're not going to tell her I said this right?" WRONG. Because everything you say about my bestfriend behind her back, is going straight to her face in our next class. Don't ever call my friend "non-confrontational", and call me a "know-it-all" behind our backs. But not only that, you couldn't function without other people standing around you. I mean honestly, how co-dependent are you? You couldn't even follow a map to meet us, and insisted that we walked to the other side of campus to find you. So Aira the last time we spoke and you asked me "are we good?", and I said yes. What I really meant to say was "no, no we're not!"

Aira is the perfect example of a wolf in sheep's clothing. You quickly became a part of our group and while I knew that you weren't the kindest of girls - by how you attacked Emily and made sure that she stopped sitting with us - you were a good friend to me and my best friend... Or so I thought. It took me longer than I care to admit to work out, but you were just as cruel and mean to my best friend and I as you were to Emily; whether it was the 'jokes' that you would make about us, hammering on my last name, or talking about us behind our backs. I find it ridiculous that your idea of a birthday present was to LOAN me an ipod. I also find it hilarious that when you and I had our big argument that you honestly thought that my best friend would choose your side over mine. But the number one thing that will always make me laugh, is that you think that the whole friendship ended over the argument we had over Volleyball or Basketball - it didn't. That argument was the cherry on top of a very tall cake. It ended because I was sick of your "jokes" about us, the way you treated my best friend like shit, and how you took no responsibility for anything that went wrong. I find it funny when our friendship was basically done, YOU were going around saying that I was "non-confrontational", when YOU were the one doing your best to avoid ME. Honestly, the only thing I can say about you and this friendship, is that I'm glad it ended when it did.