Bella

Honestly just want to say one big fuck you to you. Never has anyone tested my patience more than you. If our high school experience was a movie, you would 100% be the cliché high school bitch that is rude but is somehow popular despite being hated by everyone. Fun fact, Phil never wanted you in the Opens team in year 12. He wanted to drop you off the team but unfortunately due to you being an old girls' daughter, the school made damn sure that didn't happen. You don't know jack shit about basketball and you should have never been able to put on the white uniform. Thank the lord that you never got anywhere near basketball captain because that would have been a total trainwreck and made that year so much harder. There isn't enough words to describe how shit and frustrating of a player you are. At CBSQ 2014 when we were playing with the Seniors and I was working hard, you were more focused on being the 'cool' girl and being accepted by the seniors by putting me down for being passionate about something I love.

Onto the music department; When you were at choir, it made the afternoon go so much slower when you were there - with you constantly wanting to talk and not actually do any music. I actually celebrated when you got kicked out because not only was the afternoon better without you, the choir sounded better too. That being said, I find it ridiculous that you constantly showed that you didn't know the definition of commitment and yet you would still get major roles in musicals, like being a lead in the Sound of Music when you were literally kicked out for not being able to commit. Honestly I hope that I never have to see or hear you annoying ass voice ever again.