Jess

Why Jess? Why? Why did you become such a cold hearted bitch? Was it because of Hopper? Why did you have to become exactly like her? To prove that you can be just as evil as her? Fuck Hopper, you're better than her and you always have been! Why did you have to stoop to her level? It wasn't Alana's fault that she felt like a chauffeur because to be honest the only time you'd be hanging out with her, is when you needed a ride. And it's not Alana's fault that she felt left out when a group of you guys went to Eat Street without her - hell even I didn't get an invitation. It's not her fault that she retaliated on instagram, she was hurt! But for some reason you had to convince yourself and Laura to take that "personally" and isolate Alana forever over one tiny fucking incident. Did you know that she moved states? Probably not, I mean why would you considering that she had been your bestfriend for 5 fucking years!!

And don't even get me started on boyfriends. This girl goes through Boyfriends like she's switching phone cases. First of all, who starts a relationship on Yellow? It's literally a teenage version of Tinder!! You use it between boyfriends not to find one. Secondly, why would you create a joint bank account with your bf of 3 months? And why are you surprised when he empties the bank account and dumps you? And lastly, did you really start dating another guy the week after you broke up with the last one? Did you have him on stand-by or something?

The weirdest part of all of this is that I really want to forgive you. Maybe it's because I knew the real you when we were 12-years-old and trying to figure out how to work a glue gun for Art. Maybe it's because I know that it's partly not your fault - it's Hoppers. You became friends with a fucking devil (which is probably an insult to the devil) and she tore you apart. And it took you 3 years with I don't even know how many instances, to walk away from that toxic environment. I KNOW that that bitch talks shit about anyone's insecurities because someone's probably done it to her. And I know that enduring 3 years of that shit would take a toll on anyone - especially you. She made you insecure and distrust everyone which is why you pushed Alana away and clung onto Laura. It's why you need to always have a boyfriend and why you insult everyone else first. And this is why we're not friends anymore. Maybe one day you'll realise who you've become.

Now that was coming from the nicer one of us two. I'm not so understanding or forgiving. I didn't know you that well before the whole Hopper business, but I don't accept using her as a reason to be a bitch. When Alana told me about what happened between the both of you, I fully understood why she did what she did. When I think back on my friendship, and I mean the whole group friendship, I remember that it was never an easy friendship for me. There was a new drama every week, and you would always be talking to about six different guys - well you weren't actually talking, just sending snaps of yourself - it was so exhausting.

The fact that you would come to me saying how my best friend didn't sit with you at lunch (a choice that was completely hers and you could have easily asked her why) is in no way a crime! We never agreed that every lunch we MUST sit with each other. Or the fact that you would completely ignore her during class and then come to me complaining that she wasn't talking to YOU. Seriously? Did you think that I would honestly take your word over hers? When I heard that you chose not to work on your friendship with Alana, fixing how toxic it had become, it truly showed me your true colours. You didn't even think what you were doing was wrong; your friends are not your personal Uber.

I did feel truly sorry for you when your boyfriend dumped you, especially when Laura told me how it went down. Although sharing a bank account with a guy like that you was almost asking for what happened, I did want to help in any way I could. That was until I found out that you had already moved on to your next boyfriend and any sort of respect for you that I had left. While I tried to stay friendly and hang out because I didn't want to cause any more drama, I thought that maybe there was still something there worth being friends with. But then the whole Alana and Laura drama happened and you decided to stir the pot by whispering in Laura's ear like a snake - that was it for me. Alana was truly sorry for what she did; she had a lapse in judgement but you made damn sure to blow it way out of proportion encouraging Laura to cut all ties with Alana. You severely punished someone who used to call you her best friend, all because she had called you out like we all should have. No matter what you say about the situation, I know that if you didn't have a hand in things, Laura and Alana might have been able to work through their situation. You were the one who found the instagram account - an account that could have only been found by actively looking for it. I think some part of you knew that Alana saw us at Eat Street and you knew she would be upset. I hope that sometime in the future you realise that you were the cause of our group breaking up and how toxic of a person you have become.