Lachlan

I'll admit that I broke up with you and I'm sorry that it was on your birthday because believe me, that was the last thing I wanted to do. But so much shit had gone wrong that day and for some reason you knew too that we were going to break up which was why you were upset and kept wanting to talk. So we talked and I suggested we should break up and even though you were pissed you hugged me and we went back to practise. That does not mean that a year and a half later when we were talking again as FRIENDS, it was okay to let HAM-Ish loose on me and my friends. Letting your "bestfriend" tear, not only me, but my bestfriend down is fucked up to say the least. Telling us to go kill ourselves isn't some fucking joke, but unfortunately your 2 tiny ass brain cells can't work hard enough to understand that. And as much as I don't like digging up the past, I've still got piles of screenshots of you being an asshole to my friends and I, AND I still have the conversation that shows how much of a fucking creep you are! If there's one thing I've learned it's that who you're friends with says a lot about you. But thank you for forever giving us a private joke between my best friend and I that will never get old. HAM-ish - You are so roasted we could have marshmallows.

Massive asshole who can't play basketball for shit, and honestly I don't have anything more to say because I think she covered it.