CH. 24 A Part of You in Me

Stormy sighed completely satisfied with his fate at the time being. Kellian had exhausted him he'd had nothing to do but love his big alpha as he was wrapped up in the bigger boys arms as if Kellian was afraid he'drun away or something.

Stormy again smiled he looked up at the ivory moon as she glowed like a light against the twilight sky over the emerald waves of the sea. Stormy knew it wouldn't be long before Kellian would wake up and then they'd have to say good bye to each other till the next time when Stormy could and would sneak out.

 As if to emphasize the point Kellian woke up and smiled down at the small wolf  he loved. Stormy giggled even though he hated what was to come he still acted like nothing had changed.

"morning sleepy head" he said smiling up at his mate, "had a nice nap?" Kellian nodded his head and  smiled. his blond hair a mess from all the earlier activities of the night the rain had slowed down to a steady misting and the candles had burned down to the core.

"how did you sleep Stormy?", Kellian asked running his hand down the tiny boys belly. Stormy stretched and yawned before answering. "yeah i slept okay but i wish i had more time to spend with you"

"oh so i'm not a jackass or just another white boy anymore?", he laughed but regretted the words instantly when Stormy turned away from him. Kellian mentally kicked him self for those words and wrapped an arm around Stormy.

"hey look i'm sorry runt i didn't mean anything by it i'm sorry really"

Stormy turned around and hugged his big mate. "no your fine and i am sorry for all those mean things i said Kellian but i didn't trust you at the time and your reputation really didn't help either"

Kellian pulled back and gave Stormy a sly grin, "you mean the reputation for dating the hottest people at school?"

"nope", Stormy replied slipping his arm around Kellian's neck,"i meant the one about you taking every one's virginity that still had any then tossing them away like nothing"

Kellian flinched he hadn't thought about Stormy hearing about that and he'd never thought i'd matter if they were mates. but obviously it had mattered no wonder Stormy had been so against him.

"well that explain's a lot Stormy",Kellian laughed nervously before Stormy pulled him down in to a sweet and simple kiss. sighing Stormy pushed Kellian back then reached out and grabbed his Shorts.

 Kellian sighed and reached for his jeans he zipped them up then started putting things back in the basket. Stormy had just pulled his shoes back on when Kellian was standing and waiting for him. they had to hurry they didn't have long before Stormy's mother woke up to let them know it was time to get up.

***

 The drive to Stormy's home from the beach was nice yet bitter sweet Kellian killed the engine and waited for Stormy to get out. Stormy hesitantly reached for the door handle and sighed he opened the car door and stepped out. the car started up behind him as he climbed into his room from his window.

the young wolf kicked his sand bathed shoes underneath his bed and slipped under the covers. forty minutes later Stormy's sleep was interrupted when his brother knocked on the door.

"get up Wormy mom has breakfast ready unless your to full from last night that is...", Stormy nearly said something but stopped short of his mouth opening. how would Light know if he'd eaten in the middle of the night? he couldn't have known that he had snuck out with Kellian could he?

Stormy stepped out of the room quietly walking down the short hall way and down the three steps of the end of the hall. there at the dinner table Light was smiling at him for the first time in four years. but it did little to ease Stormy's nerves. in fact it kinda made his stomach want to hurl up the fruit the fruit he'd eaten last night.