CH.15 MATE OR NOT

DEDICATED TO Vampghoul thanks for the help!

Stormy walked into the bathroom and showered after he'd eaten dinner. his limbs felt tiered an his mind groggy all he wanted to do was crawl under the covers of Kellians bed and cuddle up to his Alpha. his parents would be here next week for his birth day and he couldn't wait!

Stormy quickly dried his hair an pulled his clothes on still a bit wet he wanted to get out side for a run before he went to sleep. he tied his hair in his ribbon and threw on his jacket. Stormy raced down the stairs. he stooped at seeing Kellian standing in front of the door.

"and just where are you going?", Kellian asked his arms crossed over his chest.

"uh out for a run?",Stormy tried hell maybe staying honest might get him out. Kellian shook his head before taking the smaller wolf by his waist an pinned him against the wall with his body weight. Stormy let out a yelp but didn't fight he liked when got rough it meant he didn't have to hold back. actually he liked any one who got rough with him. but Kellain did in a way that made it seem so so sexual!

"and what do i get for letting you out lose and unprotected?", he whispered while nuzzling Stormy's neck. so its that kind of game huh?

Stormy slid his hand down Kellians chest until his hand just barley reached his man hood Kellian was panting waiting for Stormy to go farther. "does this give my over protective mate any idea of what he might get?"

"oh aye",Stormy giggled he loved when Kellian's Irish accent came out so strong it made him sound like an uncontrollable wolf. which only Stormy could control.

"uh oh Kellian you've been a bad boy i think you deserve a spanking" Stormy couldn't hold back his giggled the fact that he'd said that made him feel like some kind of retarded hooker. but Kellian just smiled. holding in his laughter.

"aye my love i deserve that and a lot'o more by your hand"

"watch what you say mister Irishman or you'll regret giving me such power"

"oh i kno i won't my mate wouldn't harm me because he loves his Irishman as you say"

"whos he i thought you were talking about me"

"Stormy stop trying to make me sound as though i'm cheating on ye i meant you!"

Stormy kissed his lower lip tentatively biting it pulling Kellian's head down to him. " know my big mate meant me i was only kidding Kellian i know that you wouldn't do that to me"

"how can you kno it now when you didn't before love?"

"because i let rumors take root in my mind, after i'd heard you'd told a girl she couldn't talk to another male an pretty much locked her up in her own house i instinctively went defensive"

"why?"

"cause Kellian that rumor hit home for me i really don't mind having a mate anymore but that rumor had me set against you"

"and again i'm asking why love?"

"freedom Kellian that's why it means everything to me my mother's people were Cherokee"

"we were called squaws and many other things i could never be someones slave"

"you thought i'd make you a slave Stormy?"

"yes Kellian i did to be used for your needs and wants that's why i fought you so hard before not because i didn't want you but i hated the idea of being a slave" Kellian took Stormy's chin and Kissed him his hold grew tighter on his mates waist.