CH.19 WHAT DO I DO NOW?

After i'd carried Stormy up to the bathroom and helped him into the tub i went back downstairs to discuss where everybody could sleep for the night. "what do we do with this guy?",Max asked hefting Cody over his shoulder.

"lay him on the couch i have to tend to Stormy right now",he said and raced back up the stairs Stormy lay back against the wall behind the tub his eyes closed in peace. his chest rose and fell with even breaths. he sleeping in the tub? Kellian laughed and sat down on the toilet and watched his mate sleep he looked like some creature of the sea rather than a wild wolf.

Kellian saw that the water had pinked a bit and noticed Stormy was still wearing that huge button down shirt sighing he reached over and pulled the huge soggy shirt off of Stormy and threw it on the floor. Stormy chose then to wake up and grinned at Kellian. "you put me in this hot  tub to earn brownie points didn't you" Kellian smiled he didn't deny it.

"yeah i did but now i'm thinking i should join you" Stormy sat up and smiled.

"you just want to get in the tub with me so you can have an excuse to be naked around me"

"like i need one runt your my mate i can walk around our home naked if i want to"

"says the big bad wolf",Stormy laughed uneasy Kellian caught it but didn't say anything what did they do to him? instead he stood u shed his blood soaked cloths and stepped into the hot steaming water. Stormy moved to the side and allowed Kellian to lay back against the wall then lay-ed back against his chest.

Kellian wrapped an arm around Stormy's belly and kissed the crock of his neck Stormy shivered from the gesture and moaned inwardly. Kellian let out a chuckle and did it again. Stormy twined his fingers into Kellian's hair and brought him down to a kiss. Kellian forced open Stormy's mouth and invaded it with his tongue Stormy sucked on it an soon was straddling Kellian in the tub with his legs wound around his waist.

"ah Stormy you've no' how long i've missed this",Kellian growled against his lips. his Irish accent taking hold again.

"i've got big clue about how much poking against my ass wolf",Stormy grasped Kellian tighter to him as he felt Kellian bite and suck on his neck muscles causing dark spots to appear where his mouth had been moments had been moments before.

 ***

oh god what am i gonna do? Kellian doesn't know anything and i have to tell him but how? these thoughts were Stressing Stormy out when all he wanted to do was enjoy the pleasures Kellian giving him he'd missed this big Irish male since they'd taken him away not so long ago.

yet now that he had him back he couldn't focus on the joy or the pleasures of having him back Stormy wanted no secrets but how do you tell your mate that you had to basically put out to get out of a life or death situation? Stormy felt Kellian sigh then pull back he looked at Stormy as if he could read his thoughts which scared him the most.

Kellian should never have to worry like this. "Stormy whats wrong you don't seem....happy did i do something to hurt you?",he asked looking lost. no but i did hurt you in the worst way Stormy started to tear up and tried to hide it. but Kellian had already seen it.

"shh shh it's okay baby it's okay i promise nothing is gonna happen okay?" Stormy sobbed harder he didn't want this he'd never meant for this to happen. i have to tell him but not here Stormy pulled back and  cleared his eyes. looking up into Kellian's green eyes he felt as though his very essence was being looked at.

"i have to tell you something but not here"

"alright then lets go to our room" our room Stormy wondered if it'd still be their room after tonight. they got out of the tub and dried off Kellian checked out the door and made sure that every body was in their rooms and that Cody was still safe asleep on the couch. Kellian came back and lead Stormy by the hand toward the room.

Stormy went in first while Kellian closed the door behind them Stormy sat on the edge of the bed while Kellian stood still in the white towel. "ok Storm what is it that has you upset?"

Stormy sighed he didn't feel like doing this he'd much rather Kellian be on top of him making him high on lust. "i-i did something that may have went against the rules of being your mate",Stormy watch as Kellian tensed but he saw no other indication as to what he was feeling.

"go on",he said his tone measured god Stormy was about to lose it maybe this was something that should'ev stayed hidden no as soon as that thought arised Stormy banished it back into his mind he never hid behind false face's.

"i uh you know the guy down stairs Cody?,well i had to subdue him in oder to escape as far as i did"

"subdue him how?",Kellian growled Stormy's face fell his eyes tearing up.

"the same way you were kissing me in the tub"

Kellian went silent his gaze held everything and said nothing Stormy felt scrutinized an worse knew he deserved it. "if it helps we weren't well he wasn't naked in the tub with me"

"no Stormy that doesn't help at all!!!!!!!",he roared Stormy flinched. "why would you do that?! i thought we were pass this i thought you accepted me!"

"i did and do!",Stormy cried,"but they planned on raping me after my birth day and you got their before they started but only by minutes if i hadn't done it Kellian i'd have been raped by multiple guys!" Kellian froze in his rant he looked at Stormy with tears formed in his eyes.

"i-i-i'm sorry Stormy i didn't know i had gussed but i'd hoped i was wrong", he fell  to his knees in front of Stormy and pulled him close Stormy wiped away the tears in his mates eyes and kissed his  broad chest.

"Kellian promise me you'll never let me be taken again"

"i vow it",he growled in his ear Stormy sighed with his relief he'd thought Kellian wouldn't want him anymore after he'd already decided to give himself to the alpha male holding him.

"Kellian"

"yes Stormy?"

"can i ask you something?"

"yes anything you want"

"do you still want me?"

"you know i do Stormy you don't know how bad i want you" actually i kinda have a clue he thought but instead said 

"then take me" Kellian pulled back not sure if he'd heard his mate correctly.

"what did you say?"

"i said take me Kellian i'm ready to be taken it's way pass my birth day an i won't ever be ready for you more than i am now"

"i know Stormy but-" Stormy pushed away from him and lay-ed back on the bed Kellian sucked a breath his mate looked lust crazed dying for a male to satisfy him. "Stormy baby i'm what-" he spoke brokenly as if the sight of his mate lay-ed out in one of his to large button down shirts had rendered him all but lustful.

"your waisting time wolf",Stormy whimpered as if in need. and Kellian would always give his mate what he needed. he lay-ed on top of the smaller wolf covering him with nearly all of his six foot height.

"Stormy",he breathed out on a husky breath.

"yes?"

"spread your legs pup spread them wide for me" Stormy shivered at the way Kellian ordered him to move his body he spread his legs open an clutched onto Kellian's hard shoulders when he felt a finger press into him.

"Ke-Kellian!",Stormy shouted once the finger had slipped into his body.

"are you ok pup?",his husky voice rough with lust.

"ye-yes i'm fine it just felt really good that's all",he whimpered when Kellian pulled it out then pushed it back in. about a minute later he added another finger and continued with his fingers going in and out of Stormy.

the last rays of the sun had finally gone and night now ruled the earth Stormy wiggled and thrashed on Kellian's fingers. moaning in abandon as his mate prepared him for the ultimate pleasure to come.

A/N:DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!! YES A CLIFF HANGER CAUSE I'M JUST THAT MEAN HEE HEE ANYWAY I FOUND A PIC FOR CODY AN WILL BE POSTING IT IN CH.18 RESCUED LATER SOMETIME. SO VOTE IF YOU LIKE FAN IF YOU LOVE AND COMMENT CAUSE I SAID SO! XD 

AND STILL MY NEW FAVORITE REFER!!!  HOPE YOU ENJOYED!