CH. 31 A Brand new Life

Stormy sighed as he sat and rocked Alex to sleep while Kellian was teaching Kai how to throw a right hook. the little brat still refused to wear cloths in the house but at least he was wearing underwear. but unlike most little boys his age they were boxer briefs like his father wore.

Kai was more like Kellian than Stormy had originally thought the little guy had been walking on his own for the past eight months! Alex had just started crawling. at first Stormy had worried that Kai was going to end up like Light hating Alex because one day he'd be somebody's mate.

but he'd promised him that he would never hate "Ali" as he'd nicknamed his twin, Stormy looked over at him now with Kellian playing as though his father was actually losing to him when Kai play landed a killing blow to Kellian's left side he went down and gave a mock howl of pain for Kai's benefit.

Stormy watched as Kai crawled atop his Father's chest and beat on it with his fists Kellian grunted with his effort Stormy giggled. "you think this is funny runt?" Kellian asked looking up at his mate.

Stormy shook his head laughing quietly, "yes i do and you do know that one day he will be able to beat you"

"yeah i do but not for a long time runt", he replied then eased Kai off his chest then crossed the room to stand in front of Stormy and stopped the chair.

"what do you think your doing?", Stormy hissed but there was no ture venom behind it Kellian growled in response the leaned closer to his mate's face. "im going to kiss you and your going to put them to sleep and come upstairs"

Stormy felt his body grow with need at his mates words he sighed into the kiss and laughed at Kai's childish "ewww" when Kellian stalked up the stairs Stormy took Kai by his hand while carrying Alex.

"time for bed you two",Stormy said tugging Kai along like a boulder he'd gotten his resistance from Stormy and now that he could see how much it annoyed him he thought about how much that might have annoyed his father.

when he got to the base of the stairs he used his upper strength to move his son up the stairs two at a time. when they reached the bathroom Stormy sat Alex in the sink and put Kai on the toilet then ran the bath water.

"Kai I'm not going to fight with you tonight your going to get in this bath without me stripping you",Stormy said more as a request than a demand but knew it was in vain.

"i don't want a bath! i wanna fight with father!",he screamed loudly Alex woke and began to wail Stormy sighed what he wouldn't do for his grandmothers ruthlessness when it came to loud kids but they were his and he had to deal with it.

Stormy took  breath then screamed "Kellian!" his mate appeared at the door with an amused expression on his face "trouble with Kai?" ,he asked coolly

"what do you think?",Stormy glared at him but at the appearance of his father Kai had stopped his screaming and was hugging tightly to his father's leg. "you take care of Alex i'll take care of Mr. big and bad" ,he winked as he carried Kai out.

Stormy sighed and went back to his task at hand Alex was still crying but it was just gurrling sobs now Stormy eased him from the sink and swayed him in his arms Amy has no idea what she's in for he thought to himself.

turning the water off so that it wouldn't be above Alex's head he slipped him into the tub and washed him from head to toe from his little feet to the pretty black blonde hair on his head. once he was done he pulled him from the tub a dried him. pulling a t-shirt on him and a pair of cotton shorts on him he slipped him into his small twin bed.

once Alex had fallen asleep Stormy made his way toward his and Kellian's room it was empty which Kellian was still trying to get Kai to go to sleep Stormy sighed popped his shoulders and rolled his neck. he stripped his cloths from his tired body and went Straight to the shower he fell into the dance of the steaming water. as it run down his aching mucsles.

Stormy sighed as he turned his back to the water  his thoughts went on to the future  they still had to think about what to do with Cody and about the rouge hunters oh and he couldn't for get that note Violet had shown him. but that would have to wait.

shaking off his sad thoughts he turned them to more happy ones like soon he an Kellian would move out of his parents house and into a nice three bedroom apartment. Stormy turned the water off and took one of Kellian's button down shirt's and slipped it on his damp skin. the silk was cool and woke him up just a bit.

Stormy pulled on a pair of gym shorts and sat on the bed he pulled out a nail file and went about filing his too sharp nails. he was so ingrossed in his task he didn't hear Kellian sneak up on him until it was to late.

"boo",he said into his mates ear Stormy nearly jumped but was yanked back against his mates body and dropped the dimond hone file Stormy turned his wet hair flinging itself against Kellian. he laughed.

"if thats all you got then maybe you should sleep"', he said laughing in his ear"

"i've got more than you think you sneak! now let go Kellian",Stormy laughed as Kellain threw him in the middle of the bed, Stormy tried to run for the door but Kellian was right there and had him pinned to the bed the moment same moment Stormy had tried to run.

"not as easy as you thought huh?", his mate asked nuzzling his neck.

"not really but when you that why would i want to get away?"

Kellian growled low in response Stormy smild his mate was a Irishman through and through he wrapped his arms around him and kissed his cheek. Kellian slid Stormy's Shorts from his body. Stormy moaned when felt Kellian's clothed erection press against him.

Kellian slid two fingers into Stormys tight body STormy wimpered in pleasure and tightened his hands in Kellian's hair Kellian slid his fingers back and forth till Stormy was withering in pain for more. he slid his own shorts off and postioned himself at Stormy's hole he slid in easily causing Stormy to cry out.

"i love Kellian",Stormy whispered in the dark holding on to Kellian like he die if he didn't

"i love you too Stormy",Kellian whispered as he went deeper inside his warm mate.

A/N :HAHAHAHAHA! I TOLD U I'D START WERE I LEFT OFF AND HERE I AM! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! :)