The Becoming

It was cold outside with rain hitting the ground and Stormy Wildfield was loving the feel of the rain as it hit and fell down his skin at fifth teen Stromy had earned the nickname storm on account for his unusual love of being outside during thunderstorm's like this or maybe it wasn't to unusual he did after all have the ability to conjure and control storm's  even nature it's self unlike his younger brother Light who wielded the power of fire which was more handy if you asked him or his 7 year old sister Keta who controlled Lightning not that it could hurt Stormy but it was funny when she tried.

"Storm hey Storm!" crap he thought he knew that voice it was Kellian Mcsummers the ass of an. Allie pack Stormy didn't like the guy on account of him being an Alpha he didn't like them and didn't like when they tried to assert their dominance looking for anything that would keep him of his trail Stormy grabbed onto a tree limb and pulled himself up. looking down he saw Kellian but froze when he stopped right below the tree looking up he smiled right at Stormy

"come down here Storm your mom want's you home she's having a pack meet we were invited"

"so? since when do i care? my brother's the next Alpha i'm an omega i'm just one that won't submit"

"which is why i think your pretty dame stupid cute but stupid"

"my G.P.A is higher than your's mister two point nine"

Kellian shook his head and smirked just as my best friend Violet came running up be side him and not far behind Colton,Amy, and Max true they weren't really friend's with Kellian either but they all were either beta's or alpha's i was the only omega they knew who didn't back down from an alpha that is.

"Storm come on your dad say's you have to be there and the Silver Fur pack is getting a bit antsy you need to come on",Violet whined

"quit your whining V i'll come down when he leaves i really don't want him near me besides what's wrong with a little wait?"

"you can control the weather Storm you can play in the rain later but for now come to the meet and hear what your parent's have to say",Max asked he was the cute one with the brown hair and amber eyes it was easy to see why so many in both packs just wanted a taste of him me i was happy just to be friend's.

"yea but i like natural storms better and so what? you can control the earth why not make me come down?"

each werewolf that's born is born with a unique power never the same power in the same pack now you might see another fire wielder like my brother in another pack but never in the same pack and as far as history went their had never been an omega with a power stronger than an alpha's but here i was all one hundred and eighty pound's of me ready to fight off any ass hole who dared make me his or her submissive.

"that's it come here you little pup i'm gonna make you behave once and for all" my friend's moved out of Kellian's way but i didn't fault them only Colton and Max because they were alpha's and could stop him but they didn't they didn't dare touch the future leader of the Silver fur pack that didn't mean Stormy woundn't.

jumping from the tree limb as fast as he could he reached out grab another one but was caught by something Stormy turned and saw what make that someone Kellian. was holding on to Stormy's leg as a white mist started to creep around his leg and travel up Stromy struggled but soon felt all his sense's cutoff as if by a switch. Kellian pulled Stormy to him and slung him over his shoulder then jumped from the tree.

"give him to me",Max growled his hand's reaching for stormy who of all thing's was whimpering softly not liking having his senses cut off he hated Kellian's ability with a passion!

"and if i refuse?",Kellian egged on trying to see just how far he could enrage Max

"you risk war between our two packs he is not your's so give him to me",Max growled again this time taking a step toward's Kellian the ground shook

"nor is he your's Max last i checked he declared he'd not let an Alpha or Beta touch him so it really doesn't matter"

"true but i know he'd rather it were one of us touching him and not you" Max said smirking Kellian ignored him and walked on 

"your wasting both of our pack's time over this come on we got him so let's go"

***

At the meeting Stormy sat with his leg's crossed on the smooth rock beside his mother while his father spoke in that Alpha voice of his.

"we come here this night to give praise to our young future Alpha's Max,Colton,Kellian and,Light these four will one day lead our pack's into even better times and help our pack's to become undefeatable!" the crowed cheered at that Stormy just sighed he'd much rather have been out in the storm than sitting here in this cave and waiting for this ceremony to end.

"and in doing so in two week's these young shall take a mate and give the pack's stronger pup's so that we can become A pack!"the crowed howled with excitement Storm wanted out bad his mother rested a hand on his side assuring him that he didn't have much longer.

"now know this whoever these four young alpha's choose as their mate they can not fight it they are to doing what is best for the future of the pack" Stormy's father then turned to him and smiled sadly "even you son you don't get a choice this time"

Stormy jumped up in rage as lightning boomed outside the cave. "what?! but father you said so long as you remained leader of the Tree Leaf Pack that i'd never have to take a mate never" Stormy started to sob uncontrolabley as his mother pulled him to her chest she ran her finger's threw his long black hair and rubbed his back trying to sooth him and his worries.

"do not question me Stormy now go back to the house and wait for me their i have much to discuss with you and you have school tomorrow" 

"Jacob he-" he raised a hand to cut off his wife

"i know what i'm doing Myst it's what's best for Stromy"

Stormy stood up and walked away from his mother's embrace past his father and out into the cold wet embrace of the storm not being able to hold it in any longer Stormy broke out in uncontrollable tears as he raced home crying unsure of what was to come to him next when his father revealed to him whatever it was he need to tell him.

running through the tree's back to his home Stormy was relived and saddened even more some how he just knew that home wouldn't be home for much longer but yet he still hoped that he was wrong. opening the door then locking it behind him he walked the three steps that lead to his bed room down the short hall way laying his  face on his pillow he pulled himself into a small ball as more tear's run down his face crashing into his comforter.

about an hour and a half later Stormy heard his family walk in through the door and knew they could sense his depressed state. ten minute's passed before his father walked in Stormy gained control of himself and sat up with his knees pulled to his chest his long black hair falling over his shoulder's and cascading down his back .

he looked at his father with his green eye's and waited to hear what he had to say "well Stormy i don't want to beat around the bush with you but your not gonna like what i have to tell you but.... Kellain has asked for you to be his mate"

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR COMMENT'S AND VOTE'S GUYS THANX! :P