CH.20 I'M READY

As the night wove on Kellian continued his assault on Stormy's soft yet firm body his finger's stroking in and out of his velvet like walls. Stormy grabbed on to Kellian's shoulder and begged for more all the while asking him to go slower Kellian did just that slowing down to a near snail like pace.

Stormy cried out after a third finger invaded his tight body he felt so full but knew he'd fell something much more soon. Kellian pushed his fingers in and out of Stormy causing the smaller wolf to whimper into submission.

Stormy let Kellian slid the ribbon from his hair he'd tied it with after getting out of the tub Stormy's long black mane spilled over the pillows his back arched to receive Kellian's touch. Stormy ran his nails down Kellian's back. panting with need Stormy nearly bit Kellian's lip when he kissed him.

"Kellian please i-i'm-"

"shhh it's okay Storm i know just hang on to me baby"

Stormy gripped on to Kellian's strong shoulders tighter his body straining with his building release his body tensed and he came. Stormy bit into Kellian's shoulder trying to keep from screaming in ecstasy. Kellian pulled Stormy away from his shoulder and kissed him the omega's soft lips made Kellian growl with a fierce hunger.

he pulled his fingers from Stormy's body and sat on his knees at the edge of the bed he shucked his shorts he'd pulled on earlier. his hard man hood standing at full attention Stormy still lay on the bed his skin glistened from sweat in the low light. his lower stomach sticky with cum. Kellian lifted Stormy in to his lap.

His cock rigid with need between them. just how dame big is this boy? Stormy glanced down a bit fearful but determined am i truly ready for this he felt Kellian looking down at him Stormy looked up in to an abyss of green waves and felt as if he'd never get out. yes i'm ready i want this i want him.

Stormy kissed Kellian again and raised his body up until he was positioned right above Kellian he looked deep into his mates eyes as he started the slow descend down on his mate. Kellian gritted his teeth and closed his eyes his brow drew together as if he was concentrating.

Stormy felt his mate's hands on his hips guiding him father down. Stormy slid down Kellian as if his body had been made for him when. Stormy felt the soft hairs of Kellian's base he let out a breath. Stormy gasped as Kellian gave him a measured thrust he felt so full but his body wanted more.

Stormy raised himself up until only the tip of his mate was left inside him then he slid back down Stormy did this again and again each time gaining a little more speed Kellian let out a moan escape from his lips.

"Stormy baby i thought you said you were a virgin",Stormy looked confused he was a virgin up until now. 

"i was Kellian you just took that from me"

"no" Kellian rasped out his voice deep with lust, "i mean how do you know how to ride someone?"

 "oh',Stormy giggled he felt Kellian place his hands back on his thighs while he rode his mate, "i didn't learn Kellian my body just took over"

Kellian went quite as Stormy rode him for what seemed like hours. he leaned foreword and kissed Stormy and pushed him on to his back. Kellian pressed into his body making Stormy gasp in pleasure.

"K-Kellian!",Stormy shouted his nails digging deep into his mates back.

"hmmm?",the wild alpha seemed to growl in his ear.

"what are you doing? it feels so.....wired",Stormy couldn't help it his body was somewhere else but his mind was doing what it always did when he couldn't think straight. not that he was in a hurry to change that but he wasn't sure what he felt.

"i'm making love to my little mate",Kellian whispered into Stormy's ear. his voice gone husky with desire and passion. Stormy felt his body and mind reunite and tears fell from his eyes while Kellian thrust deep inside of him again and again. 

Stormy remembered the words of his mother so many years ago when he'd been just a pup no more than ten....

"Never trust a white man my young Stormy for he only want's your body,

never let him know your heart for he will burn and blacken it,

the only man you can trust is your father or the mate you will one day have for he will be the man to look in your eyes when he makes love to you,

he will become a beast when he fears your loss, trust only these men and you will never be saddened my child"

***

Kellian looked down into Stormy's eyes and kissed away his mates tears. i know i haven't hurt him so why is my mate upset yet i don't feel sadness coming from him...

"Stormy baby wha- whats wrong",Stormy looked up at Kellian and pulled him back to him the omega tried to slid him self on Kellian but couldn't quite manage it. Kellian started moving inside him again and keep doing so. confused and out of his mind with pleasure but if Stormy wanted this then he'd give his mate what he wanted.

"I love you Kellian",Kellian tightened his grip on Stormy's body he'd wanted to here those word's come out of the omega's mouth for so long he nearly believed he'd never hear them. at least not now. Kellian seated him self deeper inside Stormy and howled loud and clear thrusting his rampant cock into his small mate.

Stormy only seemed to be desperate for his nails turned to claws his eyes had turned to the jade green of the oceans as Kellian's had turned blacker than death's own cloak. the little being beneath Kellian surged with power as did he, he grew bigger and more aggressive as Stormy became a restless fiend.

lighting shrieked out side thunder warred with the earth fire's joined with water and love became lust. Kellian flipped Stormy on to his back pulling on him till he was on his hand's and knees Stormy giggled then moaned as Kellian slid back into his body Stormy reached back until he could tangle his fingers in Kellian's hair and pulled himself up. his back against Kellian's smooth chest.

Kellian cupped Stormy's cheek and brought his face up to a tender kiss. Kellian grinned mischievously at Stormy and Stormy could only return it.

"your trying to tame me aren't you Kellian?",Stormy purred in his ear breathing in raged breath after raged breath.

"oh aye love and i'm gonna make you a good little pup forever in my bed",Kellain breathed thrusting hard for emphasis. Stormy giggled his body receiving and taking Kellian again and again not even close to tiered.

"if i wasn't tamable before you took my virginity Kellian then makes you think i am now?"

"because i did take it runt your taking me so good baby plus i never said you had to be good outside the bedroom",Stormy laughed again after he tightened himself around his mate Kellian growled in his ear.

"hmmmm seems i have you under my control Kellian now do as i say and you might walk in the morning",Stormy playful said while Kellian sucked and kissed his shoulder. Kellian felt his body tense up and felt Stormy tightened even more if possible around him he knew he couldn't last much longer.

"i'm close baby i'm about to give you everything inside me Stormy"

"do it", Stormy didn't care not after everything he'd been through he wanted this and wanted this to worth remembering. Kellian howled loudly as his seed burst from him and flooded his mates body Stormy moaned with his own release. 

Kellian tried to keep from falling on top of Stormy but gave up when the little wolf pulled him down. breathing heavy the two of them kissed once more then fell into a deep slumber. with Kellian cradling a curled up Stormy against him. his still hard member pressing gently against his mates back....

A/N:SO HERE IT WAS MY DEARS STORMY IS A VIRGIN NO LONGER! BUT WAIT WHAT'S THIS??? THERE ARE MORE TRIALS AHEAD! STORMY STILL HAS THE HUNTERS TO DEAL WITH AND WHAT WILL BECOME OF CODY? XD AND WHY ARE YOU STILL LISTENING TO THIS WHEN YOU SHOULD BE COMMENTING?! SO VOTE ,FAN AND REFER IF YOU WOULD LOL THANK YOU AND I'LL WRITE FOR YOU ALL AGAIN SOON.