CH.17 I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD

DEDICATED TO SAS26CAT CAUSE SHE'S BEEN READING FOR A WHILE NOW AND I FELT SHE DESERVED IT. XD

Stormy looked around at the sadly rotting wood room it had no windows except for the one above his head. it stank nearly as bad as he did i really need to take a bath! Stormy shifted positions and tried to lay down side ways. the chains around his arms kept him from laying on his back so he had to sleep side ways. just as his mind started to go blank with sleep a hunter walked in carrying a charge thrower.

this one wasn't much older than Stormy maybe eight teen judging from his height but if Stormy looked at his muscles which he did then perhaps nine teen but no more than that. hey he wasn't fondling the guy. and who knew if he'd even live to see Kellian again. Stormy sighed he really missed his surly Irishman.

"what's wrong with you?",the hunter asked Stormy glared at him it almost sounded as if he cared almost.

"what do you think i'm being held here against my will,i haven't showered in the last three days,oh an let's not forget you and your buddies out there plan on breeding me like i'm some farm animal!"

the hunter flinched from his screams. Stormy stared at him is this guy knew? did it mean the rouge hunters were trying to do something with complete humans? Stormy looked into the guys aura for the first time. he was amazed to find not one ounce of black there like he found in most hunters and it wasn't the nasty murky gray color the rouges had.

this guy was new an a innocent kid! what the hell was he doing here with rouges?! "why are you staring at me like that i know your hungry but just wait till after you'vetaken your bath ok?"

Stormy looked at him as if he were the dumbest boy alive hungray was an understatement.

"you must be knew i'm beyond hungry dude i haven't eaten in days" the guy flipped his white blond bangs from his eyes. and was that a smile an blush creeping across his face? he cleared his throat.

"um who mark said he just fed you but i didn't think he was serious when he said you were never satisfied with one guy" Stormy gawked at in confusion one guy? realization hit Stormy like a fright train in the broncs. those assholes they'd already bruised Stormy's pride with the squaw insult now they were sending Mr. young dumb and hung in here to try and get some from him? Stormy laughed darkly to himself had he meat this boy on different terms Stormy would have had him against  a wall or a tree in an instant.

but now he was mated an Kellian seemed to have a true hold on his heart so this guy really wasn't much more than eye candy now hell if that! "you've got to be kidding me look whatever he told you about me is wrong i'm not chained here because i'd jump them every Chance i'd get",Stormy rose to his feet

"i'm chained here because they plan on breeding me like a horse so i'll make more hunters to use for their sick and twisted purposes i really need to get out of here away from them" 

"then why do they keep telling me that you just want to be free so you can have your way with us?"

"us? are you serious look i have a mate he's someone i love and not to be mean or anything but none of you can compare to him" Stormy felt his chest lose a certain tightness it had held he now felt freer like he did before his life had changed. the teen in front of him looked even more confused than before.

poor guy doesn't know that what he's doing to me is wrong now if it were a rouge wolf Stormy might have thought breeding one was sick. but catching it and keeping it imprisoned that was what he liked to hear. less rouges equaled less hunters.

"look uh whats your name?"

"Cody",he replied

"yea um look Cody you might think what your doing is saving the world but it's not i'm not a slut nor am i a rouge wolf , your friend's on the other hand are rouge hunters that is"