Chapter 6

6

Madison lies down on the floor, and log on her newly purchased refurbish laptop from a friend of a friend. She accesses her article, and checked how many reviews and how many share it had gain. Since she started this blog it had gone viral, a total of five thousand spectators. Which was a huge thing, because it had been only a week since she had posted her first piece, and so far her explosive articles are viewed by so many.

She grabbed the can of coke on top of the table, and took a long slow swig of it, the slurps of ice cold, and sugary liquid, brown goodness into her mouth. The lasting thing she needed in agenda was falling fast asleep. And as expected from sugar rush it always works fine, alright.

She scrolled the cursor down and read all the comments. The numbers of feedback are sensationally many. Who knew this thing, will actually work? Can you imagine that? Madison chuckled, maliciously.

Scrolling backwards the poor device hanged and then, it forced closed all her work. Madison tried several times on rebooting the apparatus. But it wouldn't. She blinked. Her eyes widen, mouth gaps open. If Madison was a cartoon character you'd probably see by now smoke steaming out from both sides of her ears, and nose.

Why, because she was pissed off, big time.

She smacks her palm on her forehead. This is what I get for buying such a low class outdated gadget.

Damn you thingamajig! She cursed, glaring daggers at the substantial laptop. If only she didn't get rid of her old one, and if only she didn't broke her new one the other day, none of this should've happened.

A superficial light bulb popped in sided her head, which made her think twice. Maybe she was just overreacting, maybe the battery supply must've been drained.

So, she stood up and fetches the charger on the table. She connected it, and then plugs it on an active electric circuit. She sat down, looking for any indication if the device is charging. But unfortunately, she couldn't find any.

Few moments later, the device sparked and made a little explosion. Thank god, she had impeccable reflexes and had managed to drop down under the table or it would have exploded, right into her face before it was too late.

Madison sighs, and strode to Junes room. She had been pushed too far. Each heavy step she planted on the floor was laced with aggravation.

Just imagine the guy from the avengers. What's his name again? The green hideous guy, who has a serious anger management issues? Its-its Hulk, am I right? Yeah, just imagine that kind of pissed off, Madison was as of the moment.

Get the picture? Madison-she transforms into a monster when she was provoked or agitated. Nope. Not literally, kidding aside. She's just not the type of Girl you'd want to mess up with when angry.

She clenched her fist into a ball, and pounded on the door. "June the laptop you sold me is ancient. I bet a thousand dollars that my grandfather's typewriter still works better than that piece of shit you had sold to me. I demand a refund."

"That thing detonated into my room! This is unacceptable!" she snapped.

"June, are you there? Are you even listening?" She yelled, through the door. "June! Get the hell out of your room, right this instant or I'll throw away all of your paintings through the window." She threatened.

Still no answer, so she kicked the door forcefully. At that sound, June went out of the door, but instead of her room she came barging out from their shared bathroom. June had a startled expression written all over her face.

"What the hell did you just do to my door?" June yelled.

"I didn't..."she said, shaking her head in denial.

June crossed examined her door, and Madison. "You just did! It's broken into half! You completely destroyed it, way to go barbarian!"

"I thought you were there and intentionally ignoring me!" she growled in response.

Groaning, June stared at her icily. "So, that's why you just had to breakdown my door? For heaven sake! Madison I was on the bathroom! I can't hear you because I was wearing my headphones."

"You were?" Madison asked, doubtful.

June rolled her eyes, "Well, yeah!"

"What are you doing in there?" Madison asked.

"Doing-doing none of your business!" June answered stuttering.

Madison throws her a look of disbelief.

"I had a hard time pluming the toilet." She whispered, embarrassed.

"Don't tell me, it's that big?" Madison threw back her head and laughs boisterous.

"Of course not, it's tiny!" June said, her voice slightly rose in defense.

"Tiny? Tell me? Was it that enormous? Probably the same size of your arms huh?" Madison joked, wiping the tears from the corner of her eyes.

She had the pleasure of seeing June in the edge, and embarrassed. Her face colored ten folds of red.

"Enough! Let stop talking about my shit already, will you?" June pleaded.

Madison stop abruptly amused, and held up her had in mock surrender. "Jesus! June, I was just kidding. Don't be a crabby baby about it."

Her anger was long gone, and completely evaporated into the thin air.

"Seriously, June how massive was it. Should we call in Mr. Plumber?" Madison continued to tease her some more.

June made a fashion of rolling her eyes. "ha-ha-ha," she laughs, sarcastically. "Aren't you supposed to visit Curt? Kitty called this morning, she was worried about you. She said she hasn't seen for a week now. Where have you been going then?"

Madison sober up at that in an instant, and let out a tense scoffed, "I...I got busy with school."

The two exchanged looks, "Really?" she challenges.

Her eyebrows furrowed together, "Of course!"

"Liar!" June said accusingly.

"Liar? Me? Are you out of your mind June!"

Nodding, June stalked towards her. "You are a terrible lair Madison." She was raising her eyebrows she spoke. "I can't believe you didn't tell me you were seeing that guy!"

Her head snapped back at June, puzzled, but her facial reaction remains blank.

"The guy on the photo!" June said suggestively.

She blinked a couple of times to clear her vision. Was she for real? Madison asked herself. Just go with it, she convinced herself. It's better to let her believe on whatever she wants, that way she could get rid of her breathing behind her neck.

So, she did the most skeptical thing as of the moment. She smiled, cheekily.

Now shoo! Go back on your task! And don't ask more question. She groveled inside her head.

"So did you guys already kissed? How was it like? Was it soft? Aggressive? Explosive? Ohm... Where did he take you on your first date? Was it on an expensive restaurant, uh...? Maybe you went to the theater? What did you guys watched? Ohm...?" June went on not even stopping for a breather.

Little did she know that June would boomerang her of tons of questions. And she was forced to probe for answers she herself was completely clueless of.

Shaking her head, Madison grumbled broadly out of breath. Life sucks! Curse technology! Karma was a bitch, and digital nowadays!