Bonus chapter 3

Its been a few weeks since Emil, Genis and May returned from Reize Maxia. During that time, Strange monster attacks have been occurring around the both worlds. Knowing something was wrong, Emil got Marta and May to go with him to Jude's world to talk to jude who was in sharilton about the strange monster attacks. "I been hearing about them too." Jude admitted. Emil asks Jude curiously "where are all these monster's coming from?" Jude then says to Emil "I think they might be coming from both our worlds." Marta then asks "how? The rifts Fatima made to cross over into ours was gone." Jude then says "They must have leaked into both our worlds when Fatima first crossed over and due to the unknown environment, Climate, and Mana, they had to adapt in order to survive but so far its been Monsters that can fly." Tenebrae appears and says "I believe Jude, might be on to something. I too was caught off guard by the Mana of his world. It was similar to our worlds but different in some ways. I even tried to control a monster in his world, and nothing happened." Emil scratches the back of his head and says "So we have monsters From both our worlds leaking into each other. This doesn't bode well.". "I agree. We should probably find the monsters from your world, and slay them before they cause anymore harm." Jude suggested. Emil then asks Jude "Think we can get Some of your friends to help us?" Jude answers unsurely saying "I'm not sure but i'll contact them and ask." Marta asks curiously "what about Milla? Can't she help us?" Jude then says to Marta "She can't. She's busy right now, Managing the spirits. Even if we could ask her for help, i doubt she'd have the time to do so." Emil says to Jude, "Call whoever will helps us, we're going to find some of the monsters from our world." . Emil, Marta and May start walking to all the towns to try and the monsters that came from their world, fortunately they found some, which were a storm claw and Some harpies. Wanting to know if he could control them, Emil let Ratatosk gain control, then ratatosk stretched out his arm while ordering them, saying "Monster, Stand down now! Stop attack!" The monsters ignored his orders and attacked Ratatosk/Emil. Ratatosk managed to draw his blade before the storm claw claws hit him. Marta tells May to get behind her as she casted an Arte which was Photon. Photon damaged the harpies and as for the storm claw, ratatosk took it down with ease. "Tenebrae was right. I really can't control the monsters here, even if they're from our world." Ratatosk confessed. Marta says to Emil and Urgency "we should head to the next town, we don't know what other monsters leaked into Jude's world." Tenebrae appears and says "i agree, our monsters seem to have gotten a slight bit stronger after coming to this world." Knowing Marta and Tenebrae were right, they kept going until they reached the sea haven, which was being attacked by Chirpees and Ravens. "Marta, deal with the chirpees, i'm going after the ravens." Marta nods in agreement and takes May with her. When Marta got to the chirpees, Marta looked at May and asks "Can you transformer for me, May?" May answers determined "Yes!" May transforms into sword for Marta but it was different than the one she turned into for Emil.

 When Marta got to the chirpees, Marta looked at May and asks "Can you transformer for me, May?" May answers determined "Yes!" May transforms into sword for Marta but it was different than the one she turned into for Emil

      After may transformed into a weapon for Marta, she dealt with the chirpees but they started to surround her and attacked her from all sides. Marta then tries casting an arte; while Casting it, she had to endure the hits of the chirpees and once the arte was ready, she casted it, yelling "Divine Sabre!" Causing s circle to appear on the ground and holy lightning rained down in the circle, defeating the chirpees. Meanwhile in Emil's side he managed to slay 3 ravens but they all flew away for some reason. Emil when to Marta and asked her "Any ideas what's going on? Those ravens fled like they were scared." Emil looks around as if he was looking for something. Marta started to get worried until something landed in front of them creating a dust cloud upon landing. When the dusted cleared, it revealed itself to be a Manticore. The manticore roared fiercely before ramming into things and killing people who were trying to flee. Emil quickly blocked it off from killing another person and managed to counter attack, dealing damage but not a lot for the manticore shrugged it off like nothing. The manticore pounced onto Emil, Emil quickly blocked its jaws with his blade but, it was starting to crack as the Manticore's jaws started to close more. Marta quickly rushes in and slashes it with May's blade form, which seemed to hurt yet enraging it too. The manticore gets off of Emil, and stomps over to Marta, Growling. Marta, Backs up slowly as the manticore got closer to her; not knowing what to do, marta readied her blade until the manticore was hit by something that came from behind Marta. "A monster from a different world, been through this before." Someone said. The man walks forward and stands beside Marta before firing his weapon again. Seeing his opening, Emil ran back to Marta, as the man kept firing his weapon.